The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

MSNBC, CNN. and Fox News Ignore Hillary Clinton Speech To Show Trump’s Empty Podium

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#31New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 16:32:31
@white_swan53 Said

And your right

"you're"

@white_swan53 Said

I have no idea what your trying to say

"you're"

You're Welcome.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#32New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 16:35:15
@boxer Said

"you're"

"you're"

You're Welcome.

Thanks .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#33New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 16:46:57
@white_swan53 Said

Thanks .

i like to this was health discussion between of us. i think media was right to ignore hillary's speech , in general. i really don't how stupid media put a empty podium. that prove really nothing much to me about how i feeling about trump.

that i was trying to said, i thought you try make some more about you and me that i was express my feelings about what you were ask me.

you insulting me, which i thought in poor taste, since i was not to anything to hurt your feeling.

for you show me that sign to " talking the hand ", i thought you know better.

i am not try start an argument through this this thread or the future.

n/a, New Mexico
#34New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 17:09:47
No . The cable news media was not right to ignore Hilary's speech .
No, I have not insulted you ,unless you consider being ask for links to back up the statements you make an insult.

@twilitezone911 Said

i like to this was health discussion between of us. i think media was right to ignore hillary's speech , in general. i really don't how stupid media put a empty podium. that prove really nothing much to me about how i feeling about trump.

that i was trying to said, i thought you try make some more about you and me that i was express my feelings about what you were ask me.

you insulting me, which i thought in poor taste, since i was not to anything to hurt your feeling.

for you show me that sign to " talking the hand ", i thought you know better.

i am not try start an argument through this this thread or the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#35New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 17:31:38
@white_swan53 Said

No . The cable news media was not right to ignore Hilary's speech .
No, I have not insulted you ,unless you consider being ask for links to back up the statements you make an insult.

swan- now that we are on the same page.

i thought you mean that i know more than i was telling you. but i don't. i don't where to look for links that i don't get annoying spam that won't let me allow to read any article without force me to leave the article several times. if i can read the article.

by looking at this tape that you provide look more stage than anything by hillary. i think the media was insulted by it, and they ignored it.

i thought in general, swan, not insult you. i thought put a lot of articles to prove a point. whether read your opinions on things than articles.

members told me that i express myself more of my opinions not hide by things that i do often. i think sometimes, you use articles to prove more a statement to be right. maybe, you try not use to use articles.

or asking members provide them articles, that probably can't find right off the bat. i have problems understand what articles are try to tell me, to give you, a reference and try to quotes.

i am sorry insult you before i personally need someone in their own words and express themselves what they are try to said in a thread. not article.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#36New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 18:59:22
Why is Hilary Clinton typically "Hillary" and Donald Trump is typically "Trump"?

Mox nix.

Anyway...the next "Super Tuesday" is a week away, at which point the real dance begins....

n/a, New Mexico
#37New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:01:40
Do you ever click on the links that people post in their OP's ?
I'm pretty sure you won't be getting a bunch of spam , I never have and I don't recall anyone saying anything about getting spamed when following a link .
I don't know what browser you're <<< look boxer <<< using but it's pretty simple to get the link to an article . just go to the properties and copy the URL then come in here and paste it in your post .

@twilitezone911 Said

swan- now that we are on the same page.

i thought you mean that i know more than i was telling you. but i don't. i don't where to look for links that i don't get annoying spam that won't let me allow to read any article without force me to leave the article several times. if i can read the article.

by looking at this tape that you provide look more stage than anything by hillary. i think the media was insulted by it, and they ignored it.

i thought in general, swan, not insult you. i thought put a lot of articles to prove a point. whether read your opinions on things than articles.

members told me that i express myself more of my opinions not hide by things that i do often. i think sometimes, you use articles to prove more a statement to be right. maybe, you try not use to use articles.

or asking members provide them articles, that probably can't find right off the bat. i have problems understand what articles are try to tell me, to give you, a reference and try to quotes.

i am sorry insult you before i personally need someone in their own words and express themselves what they are try to said in a thread. not article.

n/a, New Mexico
#38New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:08:44
@chaski Said

Why is Hilary Clinton typically "Hillary" and Donald Trump is typically "Trump"?

Mox nix.

Anyway...the next "Super Tuesday" is a week away, at which point the real dance begins....

Hilary because when most people hear 'Clinton' the first thing their heads is Bill .
Has there ever been a candidate or president that people called by his first name ? It's always been either president Obama or Obama replace 'Obama' with any president's name before him .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#39New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:15:15
@white_swan53 Said

Do you ever click on the links that people post in their OP's ?
I'm pretty sure you won't be getting a bunch of spam , I never have and I don't recall anyone saying anything about getting spamed when following a link .
I don't know what browser you're <<< look boxer <<< using but it's pretty simple to get the link to an article . just go to the properties and copy the URL then come in here and paste it in your post .

yes, i mean that i click the article that come for me. but when i am reading that an advertisement pop up and literally take over the saverscreen. or half of it.

it have on opera, mozilla firebird, or any other suggestions, you come up. i am not sure what it is. i have click off the article and maybe restart my computer start over. i always this problem regardless what computer i am on or program i have in my computer.

it is very annoying.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#40New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:20:21
@white_swan53 Said

Hilary because when most people hear 'Clinton' the first thing their heads is Bill .
Has there ever been a candidate or president that people called by his first name ? It's always been either president Obama or Obama replace 'Obama' with any president's name before him .

Well, I'm on a 1st name basis with Obama...I mean Barack...

Thanks Barack!
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#41New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:24:31
@white_swan53 Said

you're <<< look boxer <<<

Just goes to show, you can teach an old dog new tricks.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#42New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 19:28:27
@chaski Said

Mox nix.

Using Clinton may be confused with mister Bill. Anyway that's my thought.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#43New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 20:24:58
@white_swan53 Said

They have been trying to replace Obama for 8 years.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#44New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 20:27:05
@mrmhead Said

They have been trying to replace Obama for 8 years.

And they failed....miserably...

Thanks Barack!

n/a, New Mexico
#45New Post! Jun 01, 2016 @ 21:25:08
@boxer Said

Just goes to show, you can teach an old dog new tricks.

nope, I remember for few then go right back to using your , it is a I/2 a century habit .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs