AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#46New Post! May 26, 2016 @ 21:28:58
@chaski Said

I love the interrobang....I wish it had a special key on my keyboard.

Me too.

@boxer Said

While I know that I'm one of the biggest offenders right now, I have to take issue with your suggestion that blocking the racism forum will stop the problem.

I had the racism forum blocked for over a year, and because nobody was feeding the race trolls, they started bleeding into politics and news and current events..

That's why I finally lost it last weekend and have gone apes*** on them again.

If it really was just in the racism forum, then it would be easy to ignore, but it always bleeds out, and if I have to block racism, politics and news and current events, then what's the point of logging in?

To be honest I know no one is going to block anything or even listen to my suggestions.

I don't even want to log on anymore.

The racist crap has chased off everyone I cared to sit around and chat with those left I can count one hand.

And before someone pipes in with "i dont see it that way..." yes, that is exactly why they left because that is what they f***ing told me... in writing.

So yeah, let it burn.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#47New Post! May 26, 2016 @ 21:44:25
@DiscordTiger Said

No.

I'm sick and tired of the same people fighting about the same things and ignoring any attempt to mediate or stop the problem. Like suggesting blocking and ignoring is met with...but I dont want to... and the same things continue. Also its not fair to people that wanted to discuss this poll without pages and pages of bickering.

So they are all fighting it out in one of the threads. either they will work it out... or when it spills out, I'm dropping the banhammer on anyone and everyone dragging the fight outside the politics area with the different rules.

I'm done with the same old crap. I have even ceased caring who started it or who's more more right. It's not even about a topic...but personalities that refuse to coexist.

Anyone not interested in seeing the huge fight thread, can block the racism subforum, and it will stay off your home page, or you can ignore it.

As you wish.

I have been ignoring them. I just found it puzzling why we have three threads on the subject on the home page going at once is all.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#48New Post! May 26, 2016 @ 22:03:23
@DiscordTiger Said

Me too.

To be honest I know no one is going to block anything or even listen to my suggestions.

I don't even want to log on anymore.

The racist crap has chased off everyone I cared to sit around and chat with those left I can count one hand.

And before someone pipes in with "i dont see it that way..." yes, that is exactly why they left because that is what they f***ing told me... in writing.

So yeah, let it burn.

I'm sorry.
I tried going back into the archives over the weekend, and posting like crazy about monkeys and chocolate and food and random stuff, and chaski and skunky were trying as well, but it seems like the more random stuff we posted the harder the racist trio worked to keep their threads on top.

That's when I lost it and started fighting, which I know is counter productive, but ignoring didn't work, and trying to flood the site with non racism threads didn't work either, so I got mad.

I made it worse, and for my part, I'm sorry.

It's going to be sad to see TFS go, but I accept that it's going to happen. At least I've got most of the people I like here on FB.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs