Forums: Science:
Physics

a man shoot himself underwater

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 04:07:49
here is a physics teacher below. we assume from tv and movie, even real life. something a little more different would happen,.

what happen if you shoot yourself underwater?

this is real cool! consider it is not something you should try in your swimming pool.

a man shoot himself underwater
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 06:37:09
He is an idiot.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 07:58:53
i do, this guy definitely not didn't to himself. he could use a mannequin to the stunt,and he shot shotgun and stand behind the gun.

with hollywood stunts, and how movie scents make a big deal or special effects how a person or persons fire weapon like a gun underwater, it suppose have it work underwater to kill the enemy.

it is fantasy, just hollywood magic. i don't think yahoo would this video up , if the man was to intenting to kill himself.

i thought it was stupid to the way the man did it, i thought it was cool in slow motion that the bullet barely move a couple of inches out the gun. then the bullet fall to the pool's floor.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#4New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 21:39:34
I understand that he's a scientist, but he could have worn a more flattering swimsuit.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 23:24:36
as a kid I lined up gal jugs of water top stop a bullet. LOL
good thing nothing was behind the last gallon.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 23:35:15
@boxer Said

I understand that he's a scientist, but he could have worn a more flattering swimsuit.

i don't think he wasn't try to make an fashion statement in this video, especially he shot himself to death accidentally.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 28, 2016 @ 23:40:30
boxer - you might want to see him in speedo. but he want all attention of his experiment , not his body.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Jan 29, 2016 @ 01:07:27
@twilitezone911 Said

i do, this guy definitely not didn't to himself. he could use a mannequin to the stunt,and he shot shotgun and stand behind the gun.

with hollywood stunts, and how movie scents make a big deal or special effects how a person or persons fire weapon like a gun underwater, it suppose have it work underwater to kill the enemy.

it is fantasy, just hollywood magic. i don't think yahoo would this video up , if the man was to intenting to kill himself.

i thought it was stupid to the way the man did it, i thought it was cool in slow motion that the bullet barely move a couple of inches out the gun. then the bullet fall to the pool's floor.

Yeah, I'd mark that up to No s*** Sherlock!
He could have shown a little more physicist-balls and stand closer to the gun.
He should have been able to calculate how far that bullet goes, and stand just a little further.

As for the other stunt. That would be a cool calculation to figure out!

Behind every stunt / stunt man (and many magicians) is a good scientist.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Jan 29, 2016 @ 01:33:18
@mrmhead Said

Yeah, I'd mark that up to No s*** Sherlock!
He could have shown a little more physicist-balls and stand closer to the gun.
He should have been able to calculate how far that bullet goes, and stand just a little further.

As for the other stunt. That would be a cool calculation to figure out!

agree with with you - i thought it was odd that he stand a little too far from the gun.

yes, why you would make a video - if you no faith ( no ball, probably in this case. ) what you believe are you going to . to waste put on a video - if he really believe was going get killed by the bullet.

a stunt coordinator is the person to calculations the possible of each stunt. it doesn't mean that stunt person or stunt coordinator guaranteed the stunt will be a successful.

with is this guy, who know if these guy is a good scientist or not. neither of the two stunts prove this. they make him look a jerk or someone has a death wish.

the second video was hoping the ball will come back hit in his nuts or his head, or just that's me, that only hoping?
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#10New Post! Jan 29, 2016 @ 02:05:31
@twilitezone911 Said

boxer - you might want to see him in speedo. but he want all attention of his experiment , not his body.

No. Just no.

There are very very few people who should wear speedos, and 99.9% of them are Olympic swimmers.

This man is no Olympian.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Jan 29, 2016 @ 02:46:20
i was just look at the second video again.

where the ball goes and how is more interesting to watching the ball fly in the air and twisted around the roof's bar or whatever that was.

it is better than this man getting pulled down by the rope in the air.

now, i kind of regretted posted this topic. look at this two videos show me.

this guy is really boring to watch.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs