Q & A

Criticisms: You’re personality

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 12, 2016 @ 12:40:21
Do you take things to heart or are you a kind of I could not give a flying you know what about what you think of me?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Jan 12, 2016 @ 13:42:16
It depends on the topic .
There are 'things' that when discussed with respect I have no problem with , on the other hand if those same 'things' are treated like something to make jokes about , then instead of taking it to heart ,I'd like to take the brains of the jokester in to be studied .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jan 12, 2016 @ 16:47:05
@white_swan53 Said

It depends on the topic .
There are 'things' that when discussed with respect I have no problem with , on the other hand if those same 'things' are treated like something to make jokes about , then instead of taking it to heart ,I'd like to take the brains of the jokester in to be studied .

agreed with swan. in something, she said above. depending on the topic, and how i reacted to it. not everything, i would respect the person as who the person is. i judge the statement or the topic.

if i find that make if the person is joking, it is in a poor taste, i judge that. i understand where the person is come from, i think about it. i might said something to the person.

if poor taste, it depend how i would react to it. most of the time, i will questioned it, if it make some sense. i will tell them that they are outline.

i know that my sense of humor, can be funny or in poor taste. sometimes, humor can help a situation that get angry if you are judging the situation. humor is defense as well asoffense.

i know when to quit, i like to think i do. sometimes, i really don't care have mr. goodie toe shoes that people except me to all the time. it is only human to feel that a way. nobody perfect.

it is hard to respect a person, that hardly know by judging their statement(s). if i don't like someone, i keep my distance.

different strokes, for different folks pretty much how i look at people, in general.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#4New Post! Jan 15, 2016 @ 00:12:06
Depends on how my day is going.
Some days, if ya cross that line or look at me sideways, all hell is gonna break loose.
Other days, nothing can phase me, goin' with the flow and all that.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 15, 2016 @ 18:21:15
@DuLu Said

Depends on how my day is going.
Some days, if ya cross that line or look at me sideways, all hell is gonna break loose.
Other days, nothing can phase me, goin' with the flow and all that.

Wow, would not want to get on the wrong side of you then
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jan 16, 2016 @ 00:47:20
There is a measure of freedom and emotional health in not putting too much stock in what most people think of you, but anyone who genuinely doesn't care what anyone thinks of them is, and I'm not speaking euphemistically, a psychopath.

I care what my true friends and family think of me. And I should. And I'll stretch it further and say that pretty much everyone should in regards to those they keep close to them.

Because that's how human relationships work.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! Jan 16, 2016 @ 01:23:33
@yami Said

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/www.muzicforums.com/images/smilies/stfu.gif">

Wow, would not want to get on the wrong side of you then
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#8New Post! Jan 16, 2016 @ 01:25:00
lol, yami did not say that. waaatda?

@DuLu Said

white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Jan 16, 2016 @ 10:10:43
@Eaglebauer Said

There is a measure of freedom and emotional health in not putting too much stock in what most people think of you, but anyone who genuinely doesn't care what anyone thinks of them is, and I'm not speaking euphemistically, a psychopath.

I care what my true friends and family think of me. And I should. And I'll stretch it further and say that pretty much everyone should in regards to those they keep close to them.

Because that's how human relationships work.

Totally agree with you .
A person that doesn't care about what his/her family and friends think or feel about them is a very difficult person to be around . Because they don't care about them selves or anyone else . They will say and do things that cause problems and then laugh like a hyena when confronted about it.
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#10New Post! Jan 16, 2016 @ 12:00:30
Yeah i'm with eagle on this one, as you know.
If i care about a person , i care what they think of me.
As much as i'll try be polite and caring with others.
They can take me as they find me.
You can't please everyone.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs