AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#76New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:45:50
@white_swan53 Said

How can your gender be defined by genetics ?
You weren't born a male because you inherited the male 'plumbing' .
What about those people who are born with female plumbiing bt they feel know / they are male.
The color of your hair , eyes , ie family resemblance , those things
are defined << not sure that is the correct word in this context << by genetics .

I was born a male because I have an X and a Y in my genes.
I'm aware that there are people who have an X and a Y and feel that they're born into the wrong bodies, so those people aren't defined by genetics.

I believe that either me or Discord stated that gender and sexuality are fluid concepts. Perhaps you missed that when you were looking for my rant, or deciding which parts of the thread I had ignored?

I'm sorry that not everyone feels exactly the same way that you do, but the fact is, people are individuals and they're entitled to feel the way they feel, regardless of what you think.

Hope that helps.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#77New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:47:05
@DiscordTiger Said

LGBPTTQQIIAA+ is technically the better abbreviation.

Why don't we just say "different"? It's easier to spell and everyone knows what it means.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#78New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:49:32
@shinobinoz Said

Boxer probably is describing self & not gender as including everybody.

One way that we can keep this civil is for you to make it a point to NEVER SPEAK FOR ME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BECAUSE YOU KNOW f*** ALL ABOUT ME.

Thanks.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#79New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:55:28
@shinobinoz Said

Which is precisely why I'd have thought seeing the wrongness of the stereotyping of ALL First Nations into racist mascots would be a no brainer for some here. It was after all what lead some to originally "block" another. But humans be complex animals.

It's a f***ing shame that I can't even have the homosexuality forum (considering I'm the only openly gay member here) without having this bulls*** interjected into every f***ing conversation in every f***ing forum on every f***ing link on this site.

I'm sick of it

I have officially had it.

f*** YOU SHINO.

Nobody give a tiny rats a** about your crusade. We all did years ago, but you just wouldn't stop.

So f*** you.

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#80New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:56:32
@boxer Said

Why don't we just say "different"? It's easier to spell and everyone knows what it means.

I'm down with that too.

Sometimes I think some people are very "spechul sneauflakey" but then I realize that I don't have to deal with those issues and people just understand me and I don't really have to explain things to exist. so I Just tell myself to say sorry if I say or do something offensive and try better next time.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#81New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 21:58:47
@DiscordTiger Said

I'm down with that too.

Sometimes I think some people are very "spechul sneauflakey" but then I realize that I don't have to deal with those issues and people just understand me and I don't really have to explain things to exist. so I Just tell myself to say sorry if I say or do something offensive and try better next time.

Sorry, I hadn't gotten to the post where shino was being an giant a*****e about the WASHINGTON REDSKINS again, and spreading his own personal crusade into what I thought was the only safe place I had left here.

I'm done. I doubt I'll be back, it's just not worth it.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#82New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 22:16:19
I'm sorry.

Finding that line between free speech and people being a*****es to others is my mod weakness.

I do take responsibility for missing that line and I know I can't go back and make things be unsaid.

So I am sorry people leave because of it, and yet I understand.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#83New Post! Dec 03, 2015 @ 22:19:44
I'm locking this thread. It's gone toxic and there is too much convoluted bickering. I can't even keep track of how many topics we've splintered this into and taken it in directions it really didn't need to go.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)