The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
Skunky's Official Stinky Feet Forum

So You're Hanging Out With Friends......

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Pink_Astro On July 13, 2016

LA, California
#16New Post! Nov 14, 2015 @ 20:34:15
No, I'll make my friend wash my stinky, smell, feet.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Nov 15, 2015 @ 09:40:37
I don't have friends with smelly feet, but I do have a brother with feet that can be smelt though closed doors all the way into the front room from the back bedroom,
I would grab the can of Lysol spray and spray his feet , socks , boots , the air ,,, all the while he's laughng his a** off at me and I'm trying to hold my breath ..and turning blue in the face ..
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#18New Post! Nov 15, 2015 @ 19:52:27
@white_swan53 Said

I don't have friends with smelly feet, but I do have a brother with feet that can be smelt though closed doors all the way into the front room from the back bedroom,
I would grab the can of Lysol spray and spray his feet , socks , boots , the air ,,, all the while he's laughng his a** off at me and I'm trying to hold my breath ..and turning blue in the face ..

Damn! Those must be some uber smelly feet then.

I don't know why, but I've always found something oddly satisfying about seeing people's reactions to getting a whiff of my foot. Sounds like your brother does too.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Nov 15, 2015 @ 20:23:38
@psycoskunk Said

Damn! Those must be some uber smelly feet then.

I don't know why, but I've always found something oddly satisfying about seeing people's reactions to getting a whiff of my foot. Sounds like your brother does too.

Our grand mother tried every thing she had ever heard of to try and 'fix' the issue of his smelly feet . Two things that came from all her time and energy was, 1, when he washed his feet every day , wore white socks and put baking soda in his boots every night and if his door was closed we only got a whiff though out the rest of the house . 2, if he wore colored socks , even with the doors and windows closed the neighbors could smell his feet when his boots came off .
Funky-Footed Skunk

#20New Post! Nov 15, 2015 @ 23:32:46
@white_swan53 Said

Our grand mother tried every thing she had ever heard of to try and 'fix' the issue of his smelly feet . Two things that came from all her time and energy was, 1, when he washed his feet every day , wore white socks and put baking soda in his boots every night and if his door was closed we only got a whiff though out the rest of the house . 2, if he wore colored socks , even with the doors and windows closed the neighbors could smell his feet when his boots came off .

Damn, son! He must just naturally have really fragrant feet. Some people are cursed blessed with it and it seems like he was really, really blessed. I'm actually a little jealous.

Still, must've been torture for everyone else in the household. Especially if he wore non-white socks. For whatever reason, coloured socks can make people's feet really reek, especially in boots.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#21New Post! May 25, 2016 @ 04:53:36
Currently it's 5 for No, 4 for Yes. But we need more votes, people!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs