Forums:
News & Current Events

Russia starts bombing Syria

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 06:44:06
https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/russian-president-vladimir-putin-launches-air-strikes-in-syria-but-whats-he-really-up-to/story-fnh81ifq-1227551870317

I've put in the link,but I'm sure most have heard about this by now anyway.
With all due respects to our countries armed service men and women,and I mean your country as well.
Far to many have already died uselessly fighting Islamic State and other ratbag groups in Iraq,Afghan and now Syria and trying to get the middle eastern region back to something that resembles peace.

The allied forces have slogged away and for what??? another wasted young life being sent home in a box and giving our leaders a reason to stand and look all very sad about it,when in fact they see it as nothing more than a big game.

I certainly hope Vlad has better intentions than what they are saying he has and the Russians goes in very heavy handed ,it's way past high time that somebody did ,after all what has the boy's club done (United Nations)beside sit back and tut tut and say how very bad this is........F#CK all that's what and it's also way past high time that that institution was disbanded as waste of space and hot air.

For my opinion,The whole middle eastern region has been in conflict since the year dot,there will never ever be peace in that region,and I see it as being up to the whole world to clean the area up,not just the allied forces bashing our heads on a brick wall.

Just one other thought before I disappear back into the shadows again.......
Are all Muslim Men and Boys Gay?????they shun seeing women naked or part naked and they never ever dance with a female, that's not unless it's a Camel or a Donkey ,but then,what would I know anyway.
Bye
chaski On about 5 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 12:39:08
@Demented Said

I certainly hope Vlad has better intentions than what they are saying he has and the Russians goes in very heavy handed...:

Personally i welcome the Russians. In fact, I say turn the mess over to them (they seem to have forgotten what it was like to be entrenched in Afghanistan). If Russia can fix the place, more power to them.

There was a time when the Middle East was viewed as a strategic region that the U.S. and the USSR each wanted control over. But, not so much any more. Russia is not the USSR and many people of the ME are tired of U.S. involvement.

Let Russia do the messy stuff and we....USA, Europe, Australia, etc...can focus on humanitarian aid.

@Demented Said

Are all Muslim Men and Boys Gay?

No.

There is some of what you described, but there are also big differences in the various Muslim communities around the world.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#3New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 12:52:14
@Demented Said

Are all Muslim Men and Boys Gay?????they shun seeing women naked or part naked and they never ever dance with a female, that's not unless it's a Camel or a Donkey ,but then,what would I know anyway.
Bye

I have a few muslim friends. No gay stuff going on with those couples. I think one of the differences between cultures is they tend to not treat them women as 'visual sex objects'. Or I think the belief is that women are so sexy, they are covered up, because of temptation. Either way, I know they are not gay, and some think the 'gays' are against god.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 13:31:34
Russia admits air strikes in Syria not only targeting Islamic State militants in second day of bombing
mrmhead On about 17 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 23:50:42
The US and allies still try to fight wars nicely.
Putin will fight to win.

I agree - we've pussy-footed around there too long. If Russia wants to step up, more power to them! If our "Allies" in the Middle East whine - They should have put more skin into the game much earlier.

... if Putin bomb's the crap out of Syria and Iraq (much "collateral damage" ) and stops ISIS and restores stability (even if not to "our" preference) would he deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?

, Australia
#6New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 01:09:54

Just read this a few moments ago,but the part that really tickled me was this..."Khaled Khoja, head of the Syrian National Council opposition group, said at the U.N. that Russian air strikes in four areas, including Talbiseh, killed 36 civilians, with five children among the dead. The claim could not be independently verified"........... How many innocent civilians have already been killed by all the terrorist groups in the middle east in the name of Islam,I think I saw quoted something like 250,000 since 2011, Yet we hear nothing from the Islamics about how sorry ???? or wrong it is,oh sh*t no,it's all for Allah

, Australia
#7New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 01:11:38
@ssnot_me Said

I have a few muslim friends. No gay stuff going on with those couples. I think one of the differences between cultures is they tend to not treat them women as 'visual sex objects'. Or I think the belief is that women are so sexy, they are covered up, because of temptation. Either way, I know they are not gay, and some think the 'gays' are against god.

LOL,Yeah I know,I just tried to throw a little "Demented" humour into the subject.

, Australia
#8New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 01:13:05
@mrmhead Said

Putin will fight to win.

I agree - we've pussy-footed around there too long. If Russia wants to step up, more power to them! If our "Allies" in the Middle East whine - They should have put more skin into the game much earlier.

... if Putin bomb's the crap out of Syria and Iraq (much "collateral damage" ) and stops ISIS and restores stability (even if not to "our" preference) would he deserve a Nobel Peace Prize?

Cannot agree with you more

, Australia
#9New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 01:16:49
@chaski Said

Personally i welcome the Russians. In fact, I say turn the mess over to them (they seem to have forgotten what it was like to be entrenched in Afghanistan). If Russia can fix the place, more power to them.

There was a time when the Middle East was viewed as a strategic region that the U.S. and the USSR each wanted control over. But, not so much any more. Russia is not the USSR and many people of the ME are tired of U.S. involvement.

Let Russia do the messy stuff and we....USA, Europe, Australia, etc...can focus on humanitarian aid.

No.

There is some of what you described, but there are also big differences in the various Muslim communities around the world.

I agree,let Russian take over. We've seen before how they deal with things and the Islamics will be dealt no quarter when it comes to the Russians.

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 02:12:14
@Demented Said

Just read this a few moments ago,but the part that really tickled me was this..."Khaled Khoja, head of the Syrian National Council opposition group, said at the U.N. that Russian air strikes in four areas, including Talbiseh, killed 36 civilians, with five children among the dead. The claim could not be independently verified"........... How many innocent civilians have already been killed by all the terrorist groups in the middle east in the name of Islam,I think I saw quoted something like 250,000 since 2011, Yet we hear nothing from the Islamics about how sorry ???? or wrong it is,oh sh*t no,it's all for Allah

I thought this was a bit cry baby sally ,,,
Quote:
On Twitter, a member of the Army of Conquest said “the alliance of Russian pigs launched its operations ... by destroying a mosque in Jisr al-Shughur and flattening it.”

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Oct 02, 2015 @ 02:20:23
@mrmhead Said

Putin will fight to win.

I agree
Well about the Nobel Peace Prize ,I'm not sure that it means as much as it may have once . So whether he deserves one or gets one or not , either way ,I really don't have an opinon .

, Australia
#12New Post! Oct 03, 2015 @ 11:53:37
@white_swan53 Said

I thought this was a bit cry baby sally ,,,

I wonder just how many tears he shed when so many innocent lives were lost with the twin towers????...quite frankly I don't give a flying fack about their mosque or the so called 36 civilians.

See I do still give facks,they're flying facks theses days,LOL
Pink_Astro On July 13, 2016

LA, California
#13New Post! Oct 05, 2015 @ 19:00:26
@Demented Said

Bye

I think the complete opposite. I think some men have trouble with their sexual desire, especially back then and then some wanted to "mark their territory". So they're solution was for women to cover themselves in a vail, Hijab, Berka, etc. and thus the desire being...cover...? Well, that's my theory.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Oct 05, 2015 @ 20:30:08
Russia is much closer to this mess then we are.
We got an ocean between us.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#15New Post! Oct 05, 2015 @ 20:36:23
Russia 50
ISIS 00

It is early in the game.

[url=Russian Air Force hits 50 ISIS targets in Syria over 3 days, ‘significantly’ damaging militants]Russian Air Force hits 50 ISIS targets in Syria over 3 days, ‘significantly’ damaging militants[/url]
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs