Liquid water exists on Mars, boosting hopes for life there, NASA says

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#31New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 15:44:13
@Deal_With_It Said

Haha wasn't thinking to well there was I? But maybe one day it will happen.

maybe the thinking part will one day happen for me!

big D, Texas
#32New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 15:52:42
@twilitezone911 Said

I know ' voyager ' that when went up years. voyager going to the edge of our universe, and continues it's voyage beyond our universe. I have read articles in the past, that nasa is building probes to beyond our universe seek out new life. there is a nasa program, I think it is called 'AI '. this program been operating for few years. now, nasa has the funds to launch probes for extraterrestrial life.

I know read articles that talk about searching for other planets in another galaxies. they have see through their telescopes other universes has mirror images of earth and rest of our planets. nasa interesting know they found ' planet x ' or similar to possible there was a ten planet in our universe. nasa always loves tell us about our sun, asteroids, and comets. nasa will stop looking for life or the wonder of life in the universe.

I don't blame nasa to try look for new life, we have to warn them about us. nasa is trying figure out to send a man to the sun. nasa only concludes they are determine that can't land a man on the sun at night.

Hi TZ, not trying to be rude (I am just being a nerd about this). But Voyager is just getting out of our Solar System. It's will never last long enough to get to another Galaxy. I think NASA has enough issues finding planets in our own galaxy, I am sure they are taking an educated guess about planets in other galaxies, considering how many we have found in the Milky Way.

Solar system: has our sun and 8 planets
Milky Way: is the Galaxy our solar system is in.
Universe: Has all the different Galaxies
Cosmos: has all the (theorized) different Universes

Again, sorry not trying to be rude or disrespectful, just hoping to share the knowledge.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#33New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:12:01
hi, you are not being rude. voyager is out of our system. nasa ( if I remember ) is hoping when voyager finally un out of gas and go out beyond. it will send data to them. mostly, like voyager is no more. but you are right that nasa should stay our realm not farther out. man's curiosity will not let them stay in out backyard for long.
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#34New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:17:13
The Voyager space craft is going to eventually go dormant....then something strange is going to happen and its computer systems are going to develop AI....it will then continue its mission to gather information for "us"...eventually it will turn around and come back to earth to report in on what it has learned...then it will try to destroy earth because it thinks earth is not the real earth because there are no more whales singing...it will be a black day...a truly black day indeed....

....or something like that.

big D, Texas
#35New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:22:11
@chaski Said

The Voyager space craft is going to eventually go dormant....then something strange is going to happen and its computer systems are going to develop AI....it will then continue its mission to gather information for "us"...eventually it will turn around and come back to earth to report in on what it has learned...then it will try to destroy earth because it thinks earth is not the real earth because there are no more whales singing...it will be a black day...a truly black day indeed....

oh sheesh... look out nerd alert! (i am talking about myself)Cause I know what you are making fun about.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:29:36

I assume refer to ' star trek: the motion picture ' and ' star trek 4: the voyage home '. that where I got my idea above from, too.
chaski On about 17 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#37New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:51:23
its frightening how many old nerds are running around this place.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#38New Post! Oct 01, 2015 @ 16:59:37
we still like you guys anyway.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs