Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#64New Post! May 10, 2015 @ 02:04:07
@DorkySupergirl Said

When I type certain words, I go over them in my head because I am unsure, plus being on a iPad to post, even when I type things properly, autocorrect comes in when I'm halfway through spelling a word putting what it thinks I want vs what I actually want and I either don't notice or can't be arsed to go back and correct it.

If people don't understand what I am saying, they can ask me and I'll happily explain better or make effort to but to correct me or split hairs, there is no need of it.

I've always wondered why there's never been an option to disable Autocorrect/complete on iPads and phones. There might be, but I've never found the option to do so. Then again, I suck a** on mobile phones and iPads. I know exactly what you mean when you type. I had a feeling that it was something along those lines. I know sometimes when I post, I either mistype or completely omit words by accident and I find myself having to edit my posts more often. I chalk it up to old age for myself.

@yami Said

Fair enough i've never had a trouble understanding what you mean and sure, I'm sure those that do would ask you about it.

People should not jump on little mistakes.

For sure.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#65New Post! May 10, 2015 @ 02:47:40
@psycoskunk Said

I've always wondered why there's never been an option to disable Autocorrect/complete on iPads and phones. There might be, but I've never found the option to do so. Then again, I suck a** on mobile phones and iPads. I know exactly what you mean when you type. I had a feeling that it was something along those lines. I know sometimes when I post, I either mistype or completely omit words by accident and I find myself having to edit my posts more often. I chalk it up to old age for myself.

For sure.

you turn it of in Settings, General-- then keyboard.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#66New Post! May 10, 2015 @ 16:15:08
@psycoskunk Said

For sure.

I think there is a setting to turn it off but I'm not sure where. It's hilarious at times the words it replaces for you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs