Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#31New Post! May 12, 2015 @ 20:15:23
@carelt1985 Said

I'm been there, before, and i thought I knew better than to talk and be close to people younger, especially being close to an Afghan.. Now, I feel like a dumb-ass. We were a decade apart. I should've kept staying away from him. Why did I listen to the ones who encourages me to talk to him? I should've kept my distance. Now, I feel like a f***ing fool. 😢 *sobbing*

Don't be too hard on yourself, you did what you thought was right and so what if it did not work out?
You can't go through live without trying to find love, you'd be a traffic warden
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#32New Post! May 13, 2015 @ 05:53:35
@carelt1985 Said

I'm been there, before, and i thought I knew better than to talk and be close to people younger, especially being close to an .. Now, I feel like a dumb-ass. We were a decade apart. I should've Afghan.. Now, I feel like a dumb-ass. We were a decade apart. I should've kept staying away from him. Why did I listen to the ones who encourages me to talk to him? I should've kept my distance. Now, I feel like a f***ing fool. 😢 *sobbing*

Stop beating yourself up . Showing an interest in a person you find attractive just means your alive and healthy . not half dead and dusty .
Since you called him a crush and not ' the love of your life' # unless 'crush' means something different today then it did back when I was 29 # .
You say he decided he wanted a friends with benefits deal then had an immediate change of mind and called the whole thing off .
Our minds are made that way, we can change it many times without harm . All you did was let a guy know you were interested , he said yes then changed and said no .
It's not like either of you had invested huge amounts of time or emotion in the other one .
You two are still class mates ,that almost became more .
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#33New Post! May 13, 2015 @ 22:59:36
@carelt1985 Said

I'm been there, before, and i thought I knew better than to talk and be close to people younger, especially being close to an Afghan.. Now, I feel like a dumb-ass. We were a decade apart. I should've kept staying away from him. Why did I listen to the ones who encourages me to talk to him? I should've kept my distance. Now, I feel like a f***ing fool. 😢 *sobbing*

In retrospect, I hardly remember writing this 'cause I was drinking at the same to deal with my misery. I've been crying recurrently for 2 days, and I think I'm done with tears. Anyway, thanks y'all for your support.

Chesterfield, Missouri
#34New Post! May 13, 2015 @ 23:08:52
To add, I asked to take the exam, at a different time. I don't think it's a good idea for me to see him. I don't wanna see him. Funny, because I already miss him. However, I don't want him in my sight and I don't wanna talk him. I just wanna avoid him and ignore him like I should've done from the beginning. I wanna forget about him.

Chesterfield, Missouri
#35New Post! May 14, 2015 @ 00:03:34
This evening, I started speaking to a 52-year-old man. It's okay. No big deal. I just wanted a desperate change. Anyway, this sounds like something to talk about, on a new topic.

Chesterfield, Missouri
#36New Post! May 27, 2015 @ 01:18:47
UPDATE:

Good news: the Afghan guy (who I had a crush on) and I made up, recently. Just in time, after letting go of an older man. (Never was into the older guy, and he stopping me due to lack of interest.)

Bad news: I learned a secret that even shook me, at first, but I promised him I wouldn't tell nobody and I would be there for him, no matter what.

Chesterfield, Missouri
#37New Post! Jun 30, 2015 @ 22:49:52
Weeks earlier, the "secret" was that he was probably gay and struggling with it. However, that wasn't the true problem. It turned out, he lied to try to push me away. I thought we were friends, but he said that "we were never friends." In addition, he stated that he hated me, that I was annoying for chasing him, I was stupid, I was nature's freak, and I should go kill myself.

Opening up to him was a mistake. This s*** happens all the time with me. I'll never talk to a person I'm attracted to again!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs