Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#16New Post! Jun 17, 2016 @ 22:37:02
@Ezekiel Said

It used to be so cool! Especially over here. My cousin had this one back in 2005. I was so jealous of him. I remember back then the smaller the phone was, the cooler it was. So weird how it's the total opposite now.

Yeah. The major downside to the Razrs were how fragile they were, though. If you dropped it once, it'd usually explode into a million pieces.

@IndieMonet727 Said

That explains it! I had forgotten about this place, and when I came back, it was practically dead.
But then....I have noticed this with a lot of forum sites. It seems like they're just not getting the same type of traffic that they used to.

A lot of the more regular members have moved on too, so a lot of the fun people deleted their accounts. People still stop in from time to time, but when they see it's just the same ol' same ol' for the topics, they usually don't stick around for long.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Jun 17, 2016 @ 23:26:04
I have been impressive by teenagers on the forum, than anyone else on the forum.

in the last five years on the forum, how the bright teenagers these days, compare when I was teenager in 70's. ( twilite, not 1870's. :lol

when I first came on the forum in 2010, I saw teenagers on here, I thought act immature, silly, and saying that was inappropriate, and put on sexual icons that not appropriate suggestions to have on the forum.

today, I never meet a teenager on the forum, in the way. but there are some adults on our forum, somewhat off of the beating path. more in gutter.

I forgot have you met dave on the forum yet?

I know that the forum can intimate to teenagers, that are shy and sensitive with their feelings. on the forum understand this. we try to give you encourage, when we can.

I was like how teenagers think see think with their wide eye posts. willing to ask questions, because they don't understand something. sometimes, be a little immature, mean that fault, what they posted, not suitable. because nobody tell that not right.

but in general, teenagers on the forum always welcome to give us fresh view of things.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#18New Post! Jun 02, 2019 @ 20:48:07
Yes and more. I am several teenagers.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs