Forums: Recreation:
Pets & Animals

The Eagle flies again!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#1New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 01:15:18

I could watch this all day. I love watching birds of prey flying and from their veiw too so cool
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#2New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 01:56:28
Oh so true!
My kids once got a lesson from them, we lived semi-rural and as we were going in the gate one day a pigeon was perched on the post. The kids were cooing at it when a hawk swept in out of nowhere and that sky-rat disappeared in a cloud of feathers, life in the raw!

, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 02:22:01
@Marcussextus Said

Oh so true!
My kids once got a lesson from them, we lived semi-rural and as we were going in the gate one day a pigeon was perched on the post. The kids were cooing at it when a hawk swept in out of nowhere and that sky-rat disappeared in a cloud of feathers, life in the raw!

a good life lesson is not always fair nor can you let your guard down if you are the hunted .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 02:37:36
when i was in my teen, i spend my summers at boy's camp in minnesota. i have been on trips, sometimes, on bus or a camping trips. in wild life from distance, i have seen bald eagles flying in the sky. there are really beautiful animals to see. i have been to bird and wolf reversation centers, if you need been one, there are pretty interesting to go. anyway, when i was at one center. i was got a chance to see a bald eagle and a vulture sitting on a guy's arm. separated one by one on his arm. of course, the eagle and vulture was somewhat friendly, you could petty on their backs. the man let them fly around the outside, we watched it, really cool.

my brother, who live in pennicola, florida. on his dayoffs, he worked for ork for non-profit wildlife reversation center. i thnk is 3-5 miles long swamp area. it is beautiful area. i have been down there is about for 10 years ago. a place to save the wildlife in area. my brother send me a couple of months ago, an e-mail. it was a photo of him and hold an bald eagle on his arm. for a split moment, i thought i had another brother. then i look at the photo again, the eagle look better than my brother. of course, this is off the topic, but i don't where this topic is going. i guess, it's going to birds.
Sifr On February 13, 2015

, India
#5New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 02:52:27
A bird's eye view. I'm reading this book on thinking critically and it deals with the issue of perspective in the visual arts - how visual artists like photographers, painters, etc. convey a message through images.
Visual artists use different perspectives (in this case an eagle) to tell you a story. After all, the same event has different meaning for different people or animals.
Amazing to see how an eagle sees the world.

Adelaide, Australia
#6New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 02:59:36
Not the best photo but this has had pride of place on my walls for years, a friend made it for me, up on a stark white wall it's beautiful.

, Ohio
#7New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 03:16:15
@Marcussextus Said

Not the best photo but this has had pride of place on my walls for years, a friend made it for me, up on a stark white wall it's beautiful.

I think it is a great Picture

Adelaide, Australia
#8New Post! Nov 24, 2014 @ 08:40:52
@restoreone Said

I think it is a great Picture

Actually, I was referring to my snap of it rather than the picture of the eagle, that is indeed great, I've spent quite a bit of time just gazing dreamily at it, wishing mostly.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs