Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#16New Post! Oct 22, 2014 @ 01:07:42
@DiscordTiger Said

No some random girl on Twitch, a real person.

But I do get distracted by the characters too... I really am like a dog under a squirrel tree.

What's twitch?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#17New Post! Oct 22, 2014 @ 01:31:20
@floydgirrl Said

What's twitch?

So like this website/platform where people play video games and other people watch them...Like a live stream youtube thing. Like there are every different game someone can be interesting in. Mostly I've seen him watching destiny and minecraft, but there are others i don't recognize. if you go in through the website, you can chat and interact with the person playing. If you watch on a platform, it is just watching them play. Usually the majority of the screen is their game, but a little corner like picture in picture Tv is the gamer/Twitch host person sitting at their computer with their headphones on like a DJ.

Some people just play and shoot the s***, some give hints on how to do certain things in game depends on the person. there is a level of watching/following/subscribing/sponsors that I don't really understand but it is where people can "play games for money". That makes the gamers interact more with people watching rather than just watching random people play.
Stalkee

#18New Post! Oct 22, 2014 @ 01:33:27
@DiscordTiger Said

So like this website/platform where people play video games and other people watch them...Like a live stream youtube thing. Like there are every different game someone can be interesting in. Mostly I've seen him watching destiny and minecraft, but there are others i don't recognize. if you go in through the website, you can chat and interact with the person playing. If you watch on a platform, it is just watching them play. Usually the majority of the screen is their game, but a little corner like picture in picture Tv is the gamer/Twitch host person sitting at their computer with their headphones on like a DJ.

Some people just play and shoot the s***, some give hints on how to do certain things in game depends on the person. there is a level of watching/following/subscribing/sponsors that I don't really understand but it is where people can "play games for money". That makes the gamers interact more with people watching rather than just watching random people play.

ahhhhh interesting
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#19New Post! Oct 22, 2014 @ 06:25:43
@floydgirrl Said

ahhhhh interesting

I am your density.
Stalkee

#21New Post! Dec 09, 2014 @ 04:11:08