Random

May the Best Win Round 1 Matches 1-8

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Aug 05, 2014 @ 14:35:19
i give wonder woman win. catwoman has no super strength that only advantage that wonder woman has. catwoman jump a lot, catwoman has weapons use against diana, maybe diana would be affect little, even daze her. diana connect a blow against catwoman is over.

supergirl win over robin. it would better fight catwoman and diana. robin has the advantage of battle experience. supergirl ( linda ) has fly, super strength, x-ray eyes, heat wave through eyes, super breath ( hopefully good mouthwash! ). d*** could trap her, d*** use the green rock against is over. linda win with on a good blow against d***, it is over. actually, it both of them could win or drawl, depending of their ages and mature, i think both linda and d*** are the same age. it would be interesting fight.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#17New Post! Aug 06, 2014 @ 03:46:11
@twilitezone911 Said

i give wonder woman win. catwoman has no super strength that only advantage that wonder woman has. catwoman jump a lot, catwoman has weapons use against diana, maybe diana would be affect little, even daze her. diana connect a blow against catwoman is over.

supergirl win over robin. it would better fight catwoman and diana. robin has the advantage of battle experience. supergirl ( linda ) has fly, super strength, x-ray eyes, heat wave through eyes, super breath ( hopefully good mouthwash! ). d*** could trap her, d*** use the green rock against is over. linda win with on a good blow against d***, it is over. actually, it both of them could win or drawl, depending of their ages and mature, i think both linda and d*** are the same age. it would be interesting fight.

I like that you chose which robin would be in the fight.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Aug 06, 2014 @ 04:09:43
pat - only you know d*** grayson as a robin. them d*** grew up to be 'nightwing '. pat - you referring to the other two robins. jason was the second robin that killed by the joker. tim is or was third robin, that i know of.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#19New Post! Aug 07, 2014 @ 04:45:25
@twilitezone911 Said

pat - only you know d*** grayson as a robin. them d*** grew up to be 'nightwing '. pat - you referring to the other two robins. jason was the second robin that killed by the joker. tim is or was third robin, that i know of.

I know d*** as the best robin. Who became Nightwing. Was close to Tim when he became Robin after Jason's death. Jason was resurrected and became the Red Hood. Tim later on became Red Robin. Stephanie (Tim's girlfriend) was Robin #4. She didn't last long. Damian is Bruce's son and the 5th Robin. Once Bruce dies, d*** takes over as Batman and Damian continued as Robin.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Aug 07, 2014 @ 05:40:16
pat - d*** grayson became nightwing, to become his own man, and separated himself from bruce, to more independence. d*** spend more time with the teen titans. d*** was one that created the teen titan, when he was a teenager. d*** decided that he was more than a sidekick to bruce, and the rest of team, part of team was made the sidekick of wonder woman, the flash, green arrow, and aquaman. pat- i stop reading batman, when the introduced tim as the new robin. at the time, batman was going a new direction that i didn't like. i quit read him. for rest information, about the other robins and bruce dying. i didn't know anything about until now. i read a comic book since 1992. back then, the comic books were get too expensive to buy, and i hate new artists of comic books. because their graphics were ugly to me to look at. back then, marvel and dc's stories were horrible to read. what i have read wiki website about difference comic characters. i made a right choice back in 90's.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#21New Post! Aug 08, 2014 @ 05:10:25
@twilitezone911 Said

pat - d*** grayson became nightwing, to become his own man, and separated himself from bruce, to more independence. d*** spend more time with the teen titans. d*** was one that created the teen titan, when he was a teenager. d*** decided that he was more than a sidekick to bruce, and the rest of team, part of team was made the sidekick of wonder woman, the flash, green arrow, and aquaman. pat- i stop reading batman, when the introduced tim as the new robin. at the time, batman was going a new direction that i didn't like. i quit read him. for rest information, about the other robins and bruce dying. i didn't know anything about until now. i read a comic book since 1992. back then, the comic books were get too expensive to buy, and i hate new artists of comic books. because their graphics were ugly to me to look at. back then, marvel and dc's stories were horrible to read. what i have read wiki website about difference comic characters. i made a right choice back in 90's.

I d***'s background. I just wanted to give a quick info update on all 5 robins.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Aug 08, 2014 @ 05:33:31
pat - sorry, i reread what you post again. it make sense, that d*** become batman. i guess long run, i was really hoping that someone else beside d***, would be batman. it kind figure with dc, they really aren't that create ( lack of imagination ) as marvel. marvel develops their characters evolve that make a lifetime. i mean you read spidy or cap for 20 or 40 years, you will see them mature have in their life. i read batman 34 years, he moved little bit in his life, when he was bruce wayne. d*** barely you saw through high school, college,and barely working teen titans in batman comics. only a couple of time, you see any drama between bruce and d***. d*** fought with bruce to get his dependence from bruce to have his own life without batman. d*** convinced bruce that jason and tim as partners, as they were robin. the bottom line, in general, dc characters are always boring to read, and marvel characters are more interesting you read.
Kato_Star On August 11, 2014

Detroit,
#23New Post! Aug 10, 2014 @ 16:36:27
Deadpool would definitely win against deathstroke... but it wouldn't be a blow out.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#24New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 02:55:02
@Kato_Star Said

Deadpool would definitely win against deathstroke... but it wouldn't be a blow out.

It would be an interesting fight.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#25New Post! Aug 11, 2014 @ 03:07:26
pat - i have admit you are right, might be the best fight on your list.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs