Kurt Cobain

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
richy On September 05, 2007

Some Personal Hell, United Kin
#31New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:25:06
@stumblinthrulife Said
but despise him for making it cool to be depressed and want to commit suicide to be frank.

to be honest i dont think there was anything cool about being depressed... i kno... an i hate how depression can just swing u from a high straight to a low in a matter of seconds... believe me theres nothin about being cool, or wantin to die... attempting suicide although it changed my life for ever is not something u should try... or even think is cool... after all its other peoples and more importantly ure own life ure puttin on the line... an shouldnt be taken lightly!
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:28:11
@richy Said
to be honest i dont think there was anything cool about being depressed... i kno... an i hate how depression can just swing u from a high straight to a low in a matter of seconds... believe me theres nothin about being cool, or wantin to die... attempting suicide although it changed my life for ever is not something u should try... or even think is cool... after all its other peoples and more importantly ure own life ure puttin on the line... an shouldnt be taken lightly!

And also - think abou how it would affect your close friends and family if you did decide to kill yourself. Richy here is now my best friend and I love him to bits but he scared the s*** out of me that day and I hated him for it. Don't you ever ever do that to me again babe!!
sean_de_foot_longe On May 02, 2016

I'm behind you!!, United Kingd
#33New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:28:37
@emorock123 Said
and he did have some sort of stomach problem and if u read the note it only mentions suicide in the last 4 lines

Do you mean this one? this is a fraud, in the police file it is said that cobain wrote the letter in red ink

#34New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:29:14
@sweetrnsugar77 Said
THANKS!!!!!

*bows*

I am very proud of my life.

I'm not surprised! You seem t have a preety cool life I don't know your past s*** (obviously!) BUt I know other people's, I know how difficult it is to get over the shadow of your past sometimes...
cheerupemokid On April 11, 2007

York, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:32:24
@sean_de_foot_longe Said
Do you mean this one? this is a fraud, in the police file it is said that cobain wrote the letter in red ink

Boddah was his imaginary friend!!!

#36New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:34:14
@cheerupemokid Said
@sean_de_foot_longe Said

Boddah was his imaginary friend!!!

yeah i know
cheerupemokid On April 11, 2007

York, United Kingdom
#37New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:34:39
kwlie!!

#38New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:35:40
@stefficles Said
And also - think abou how it would affect your close friends and family if you did decide to kill yourself. Richy here is now my best friend and I love him to bits but he scared the s*** out of me that day and I hated him for it. Don't you ever ever do that to me again babe!!

not f***in plannin to! sometimes u feel like all u wannna do is die... but i just think of my friends (such as u stefficles) and family (my lil bro esp) an i dont wanna do it... its not rite an u always pull through in the end even if u do have close calls! thankz again babes

#39New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:37:18
@richy Said
@stefficles Said

not f***in plannin to! sometimes u feel like all u wannna do is die... but i just think of my friends (such as u stefficles) and family (my lil bro esp) an i dont wanna do it... its not rite an u always pull through in the end even if u do have close calls! thankz again babes

as i always say - no problem! I'd do it again, but i'd rather not have to! anywayz, depressing subject let's all smile and pretend to be happy!

#40New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:38:42
bandylank On June 22, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 17:39:18
Sean has a good point, and as for the file being opened again, if their was enough evidence then the police would have done something about it.

#42New Post! Feb 22, 2006 @ 13:07:28
@bandylank Said
Sean has a good point, and as for the file being opened again, if their was enough evidence then the police would have done something about it.

Oh yeah someone agreeing with me!
emorock123 On February 02, 2019

, Australia
#43New Post! Feb 22, 2006 @ 13:36:35
well all i can say is i bet there daughter is thankful tht she donesent loook much like courtney love

#44New Post! Feb 22, 2006 @ 13:43:25
@emorock123 Said
well all i can say is i bet there daughter is thankful tht she donesent loook much like courtney love

#45New Post! Feb 25, 2006 @ 19:27:26
@stumblinthrulife Said

I love his music, but despise him for making it cool to be depressed and want to commit suicide to be frank.

Dude, what are you talking about! I've never ever heard someone say I'm going to kill myself becauce Kurt did! and thats cool! or I'm depressed because Kurt was!, so what are you talking about? No one is depressed or suisidal becaus its 'cool'
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs