The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Democratic People's Republic of North Korea calls new U.S. movie an 'act of war'....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#46New Post! Jun 27, 2014 @ 23:02:39
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#47New Post! Jun 27, 2014 @ 23:47:37
i think the trailer of this movie is not that funny, this satire of ' team america 'movie. now, team america is funny, this trailer is stupid. this movie is a hit, probably could be flop. real life, there is strong possible that james and seth could be target by north koreans. there has been movies that actors in the movies are threatened by idoits that take serious send enough to send out death threats to the actors, or stalked them. not said, this could happen, maybe, this movie is badly enough that critics will kill the actors for us. i will not see this movie is look really bad.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#48New Post! Jun 27, 2014 @ 23:48:45
It's a pretty terrible trailer.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#49New Post! Jun 27, 2014 @ 23:56:00
you right, jon, it is a horrible trailer, that why it could millions!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#50New Post! Jun 28, 2014 @ 00:33:39
Kim Jong-un is a pretty funny guy to begin with, so it's about time a comedy came out. In fact there should be more of them. And they would be pretty easy to make since you don't have to try hard. Hell, one could just make a straight on documentary on our boy and it'd be comedic win.

I say Kimmy should cash in on this himself. He can probably make more money for his country making the international comedy rounds than any policy of his seems to do. His imitation haircut policy for all males alone is stuff not even Mel Brooks could come up. After all, if he doesn't believe in freedom of speech for anyone but himself, at least he can shoulder the load here...

I don't understand why anyone can look at America behind the totalitarianic communistic lenses of his spectacles and honestly believe that his way of government is the better option. It's not like they have just begun their great experiment. They've been at it for half a century now and where do things stand? People on average there earn in a month what we earn in 30 minutes. One third of children there are malnourshed and stunted. Indoor heating there consists of open fireplaces. Phones are used to provide light at night rather than web browsing (there is no internet). When you compare it to our standard of living, you might as well admit defeat. Time to pack it in. It's simply not going to work. Period. End of story. So quit the 50 years of failure and quit whining about bulls***, and start asking your neighbors to help you know how to do things the right way rather than pointing fingers at them. Democracy and capitalism simply has a better track record. When your idol (Dennis Rodman) makes more money than the nation's GDP, then you know it's time to start over and try again.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#51New Post! Jun 28, 2014 @ 00:37:24
Jong-un could sell out Radio City every night for six months just by talking about how awesome North Korea is, I think. That would probably double his country's GDP.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#52New Post! Jun 28, 2014 @ 02:47:27
@jonnythan Said

Jong-un could sell out Radio City every night for six months just by talking about how awesome North Korea is, I think. That would probably double his country's GDP.

The Jong-un World Tour 2014... Live at Radio City...
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#53New Post! Jun 28, 2014 @ 12:48:36
@Leon Said

I don't understand why anyone can look at America behind the totalitarianic communistic lenses of his spectacles and honestly believe that his way of government is the better option.

No one does. That's why totalitarian "communist" regimes have to exercise such tight control over sources of information and maintain their own strong propaganda campaigns.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#54New Post! Jun 29, 2014 @ 11:08:41
@someone_else_again Said

Presumably so. Are you saying the movie writers are threatening his life?

I find it peculiar that he would be so insecure about his own protection. I'm certain that the movie isn't accurate about Kim Jong-un's security detail or anything actually real so what would he be afraid of?

I don't know that it's security he's insecure about, it seems to me that totalitarian leaders with a penchant for cruelty in history are typically marked by paranoia.

Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#55New Post! Jun 29, 2014 @ 11:15:06
@jonnythan Said

JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#56New Post! Jun 30, 2014 @ 15:45:37
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#57New Post! Jul 01, 2014 @ 16:59:58
@JuanSmith Said

"We want to kiss you without anyone telling us to!"

Such masterful dialogue.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>