AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#16New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 22:33:48
@Cpat92 Said

Doesn't all vaccines have some flaw or whatever? I don't know. Last vaccination I took in school was the one for Swine Flu.

No.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#17New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 22:36:23
@jonnythan Said

I can't even figure out what the outrage is. What were they secretive about? We've apparently known the vaccines were contaminated for decades. What's the new information? The article is impossible to read and the link to the original document is broken.

Quite possibly the outrage is over who "we" are.

Even so, it's not like anything can be done about it.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#18New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 22:42:12
@jonnythan Said

No.

Oh..
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 23:02:47
@Willi Said

the secret keeping I think the issue.

@jonnythan Said

BTW, the bolded part is directly contradicted by the article itself:

"More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963 when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40," explains the CDC. "[I]t has been estimated that 10-30 million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine."

98 million people, total, got the vaccine during the time period. They estimate that less than a third of them may have received the contaminated one.

I have reported the broken link to the webmaster .
If you want ,I will notify you when the link has been fixed.

Since you have known about this for decades , you don't really need to review the subject. Unless your going to be taking a test or something on this subject.
I'm So sorry the article is "impossible " for you to read.
Since it is med school you will be starting soon , I totally understand how that would qualify you to critique authors who write for a Natural /alternative Medicine site.
I'll bet the author would appreciate your feedback on his article I'm sure there is contact info for Ethan A. Huff on the site.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#20New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 23:05:05
@white_swan53 Said

I have reported the broken link to the webmaster .
If you want ,I will notify you when the link has been fixed.

Since you have known about this for decades , you don't really need to review the subject. Unless your going to be taking a test or something on this subject.
I'm So sorry the article is "impossible " for you to read.
Since it is med school you will be starting soon , I totally understand how that would qualify you to critique authors who write for a Natural /alternative Medicine site.
I'll bet the author would appreciate your feedback on his article I'm sure there is contact info for Ethan A. Huff on the site.

This story looks like it's about a year old, so it's unlikely the link will be "fixed."

Anyway, the very article you linked to says something totally different than what you said in the OP. You clearly just misunderstood. While 98 million people got the vaccine, less than a third of all those people may have gotten a contaminated vaccine. According to the article. The article that you posted.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#21New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 23:33:56
@someone_else_again Said

Quite possibly the outrage is over who "we" are.

Even so, it's not like anything can be done about it.

we can let lawyers make millions?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#22New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 23:34:56
@jonnythan Said

This story looks like it's about a year old, so it's unlikely the link will be "fixed."

Anyway, the very article you linked to says something totally different than what you said in the OP. You clearly just misunderstood. While 98 million people got the vaccine, less than a third of all those people may have gotten a contaminated vaccine. According to the article. The article that you posted.

it was something I missed last year.
and I mighta got it
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#23New Post! Jun 03, 2014 @ 23:48:43
@Willi Said

we can let lawyers make millions?

Off of what? Class action lawsuits like they do for new drugs with horrible side effects?

With these vaccines being over 50 years old and not being able to actually prove the connection between cancer and the vaccine, I doubt it. Not to mention that those other lawsuits are brought against drug companies...for drugs. Can you sue the CDC?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#24New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 00:34:59
@someone_else_again Said

Can you sue the CDC?

i guess so.

"""Andrew Speaker, quarantined for tuberculosis in 2007, sues CDC for invasion of privacy

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/andrew-speaker-quarantined-tuberculosis-2007-sues-cdc-invasion-privacy-article-1.365393#ixzz33csRKzx4 link
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#25New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 00:35:19
People if you grew up in the 50s . You were the test subjects. There was little to no measures taken in protecting us as a generation. They either did not understand the risks or did not care. I choose to think they just did not understand the risks.

We played hard and will die hard.

n/a, New Mexico
#26New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 02:56:34
@restoreone Said

People if you grew up in the 50s . You were the test subjects. There was little to no measures taken in protecting us as a generation. They either did not understand the risks or did not care. I choose to think they just did not understand the risks.

We played hard and will die hard.

I was pretty sure that my comment in my OP would let people know where I as coming from with posting this. And it seems at this point in time, most did get it. This the first I had heard of this and as I was able to read and comprehend what it is saying, the images of my two older brothers and several of my cousins that all started school within the time line of 1955 to 1963 started going though my mind.
The thought of suing never came to mind as an answer or option . I did the math and figured that after 51 years those still alive and cancer free just might make it till their next birthday anyway.
The one poster that has described the article as impossible to comprehend , well I figure I could post the DOI and he would find something amiss with it.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#27New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 03:19:51
@white_swan53 Said

I was pretty sure that my comment in my OP would let people know where I as coming from with posting this. And it seems at this point in time, most did get it. This the first I had heard of this and as I was able to read and comprehend what it is saying, the images of my two older brothers and several of my cousins that all started school within the time line of 1955 to 1963 started going though my mind.
The thought of suing never came to mind as an answer or option . I did the math and figured that after 51 years those still alive and cancer free just might make it till their next birthday anyway.
The one poster that has described the article as impossible to comprehend , well I figure I could post the DOI and he would find something amiss with it.

With all the Nuc. tests they ran in your state and some of the dumping grounds that maybe there. I would think that would be a big worry.Of course that is just my opinion. I saw and live with the results of Eniwetok Atoll. Have they found any "unknown" dump sites from these tests lately?

No disrespect was meant it just the way things were done in the 50s. and early 60s Crazy and wrong I know.

n/a, New Mexico
#28New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 04:21:00
@restoreone Said

With all the Nuc. tests they ran in your state and some of the dumping grounds that maybe there. I would think that would be a big worry.Of course that is just my opinion. I saw and live with the results of Eniwetok Atoll. Have they found any "unknown" dump sites from these tests lately?

No disrespect was meant it just the way things were done in the 50s. and early 60s Crazy and wrong I know.

I'll let you do the math, my place is right at 22 miles due North of the Northern boundary of White Sands and I'm just under 30 miles Southwest of where the stock pile use to be at the Manzano Base Now since 1992 the official report says it's storage for cast of office junk and various obsolete government stuff.

And before anyone asks, no , none of the locals glow in the dark .

n/a, New Mexico
#29New Post! Jun 04, 2014 @ 04:47:18
So anyway, people around here are use to being lied to on a up close and personal level and kept 'out of the loop' by the military and government officials. AND, we have had many times people from large cities come around acting as if their s*** doesn't stink and that it's only right and logical that the nations military test sites be set up out here far far away from civilization and proper human beings. After all who gives two s***s about a bunch of dumb cows and the backwards land owners that keep them .
We use to have some fun with those ignorerant city pukes . They would be a couple of married couples in their high dollar dresses and high heels ,trying to help their helpless hubby's in their suits and ties and ridiculous shiny shoes reading the map upside down , .
Because my grand dad had a post office in our house and we set right on the highway ,they would always stop expecting us hill billy's to be way impressed ,with their citified ways.. I can't tell you how many of them we sent towards Mexico when they stopped and ask a bunch of fair skinned ,green eyed, red headed Irish ,if we spoke English and weren't they going to get to the US border ??

Just think about it a minute , they walk into a building with huge sign outside the door "US POST OFFICE "and ask my fish belly white grand mother if she spoke English and how much further to the border.
Now my grand mother bathed every morning and here's these a** wipes looking down their noses at her like they smelled something bad.
It was their own upside down map ,that showed them right there in black and white ,that the border was just another 200 miles that way .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs