Television

American Horror Story

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#1New Post! May 04, 2014 @ 23:38:52
Only just started watching this. It seems pretty messed up. But makes a nice change from the normal prdictable slasher theme that seems to have become the "horror genre". Seems more like something from the mind of Stephen King.

So far even though Im only on the first episode I would recommend it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! May 05, 2014 @ 00:04:34
i highly recommend see the whole season, and the next two seasons. this amercian horror trilogy is one most bizzare tv show that i've seen. each season of this show, each episode it more weird that the previous episode. the season is hard to explain is even i could to do it. the written and acting is brilliant with brilliant performance every season by jessica lange. when the emmys comes around last two seasons for both seasons, each season 13 emmys were nominations for the first and second seasons. tell this after you see the last of episode of the first season, you don't said every watch it, " what the f? " really blow your mind.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 05, 2014 @ 17:23:22
I've not seen any of it but I would like to see it.
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#4New Post! May 05, 2014 @ 17:51:51
Waiting on 'Coven' to come on Netflix! I love the first two seasons.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! May 05, 2014 @ 18:36:31
I haven't gotten a chance to see any season thoroughly yet or any episodes of Coven because FX Canada doesn't play it as often as they should. But so far, Asylum is my favourite.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! May 06, 2014 @ 01:07:50
you really like " the covern ", i will you tell it about witchcraft, because too bizarre from the beginning to end to explain it. but i should said the end is more better than last two season's endings. this one make sense kind of.

Banned

#7New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 17:13:02
Onto Series 4 now Freak Show. Although has been my favourite as I have always had an interest in that sort of stuff anyway, this series has some pretty good freaks in it and the Clown is Awesome.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 17:37:07
wednesday, the season finale of ' freak show '. this show is soo brilliant. to watch. because of many things, written is solid, but strange storyline. each season has a full story from beginning to end. of course, i can't guaranteed that the end of the story make a lot of sense. but you will enjoy it, and said ' O-K! '. each story has a cast of characters, you won't forget. of course, the last and finale element in each story, the brilliant jessia lange. if you had one reason to watch this show is her, her verticality is astonishing. first three shows, jessica won one emmy out of three emmy nominations. this is one of the best tv shows that tv has offer these days. i highly recommend it.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 17:45:51
@Hypnotica Said

Onto Series 4 now Freak Show. Although has been my favourite as I have always had an interest in that sort of stuff anyway, this series has some pretty good freaks in it and the Clown is Awesome.

I had only caught bits and pieces until about half-way through Freakshow! I agree - like something from the mind of Stephen King. I'm waiting for Pennywise to show up to tie them all back to the Dark Tower.

I'll have to find a weekend to binge to catch the earlier ones - FS episodes and series.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 18:23:15
not really big fan of stephen king's films, there are a handful of his movies, i like. i have been really impressive by ' stephen king's under the dome ' on cbs in the summertime, it is on. under the dome is basely a typical american small town in america, which has an invisible dome over it. the dome will not let anything in or out of this town. there is murder, betrayal, and things you have in a typical normal small town. it is very written show, full characters, you care about. it is really above average show. i high recommend, if you like the bizzare.

Banned

#11New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 18:28:00
@mrmhead Said

I had only caught bits and pieces until about half-way through Freakshow! I agree - like something from the mind of Stephen King. I'm waiting for Pennywise to show up to tie them all back to the Dark Tower.

I'll have to find a weekend to binge to catch the earlier ones - FS episodes and series.

Yeah the whole series definately has that Stephen King feel to it.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#12New Post! Jan 18, 2015 @ 22:48:50
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs