The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Ebola Virus Outbreak in Africa Kills Hundred; Things to Know About Ebola Virus Disease

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Oct 03, 2014 @ 00:08:11
I think they should Amber that appt before it gets any further.

Quote:
Amber 31422 is released in gaseous form, which later solidifies. Anyone who is encased in the solidified Amber is declared legally dead. Secretary Bishop has admitted to Colonel Broyles that those encased are in a state of suspended animation. The one known escapee from the Amber said he was mentally aware during his four years in the Amber, (described by Danielle Rose). Rose was revived from his suspended state after considerable effort by his brother. It is not clear that all those encased in Amber can be revived, or that they survived at all. Secretary Bishop warned that removal of those encased in the Amber will weaken the structural integrity of the Quarantined area.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Oct 03, 2014 @ 01:33:32
It is all Obama's fault.

If his stupid mother had not married that guy from Kenya, and then snuck into Hawaii, none of this would have happened.

Stupid Obama!

Thanks a lot!

As to the reservoir species... most likely bats... fruit bats... kill them all... with fire...

Disclaimer: I apologize to anyone who finds my above sarcastic comments to be offensive.

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Oct 03, 2014 @ 02:18:04
@chaski Said

It is all Obama's fault.

If his stupid mother had not married that guy from Kenya, and then snuck into Hawaii, none of this would have happened.

Stupid Obama!

Thanks a lot!

As to the reservoir species... most likely bats... fruit bats... kill them all... with fire...

Disclaimer: I apologize to anyone who finds my above sarcastic comments to be offensive.

Speaking of fruit bats - who was that that was blaming Obama's "familial ties to Africa" for not blocking all flights from the continent ....

... even though this guy came through Brussels (or something like that)
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#19New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 23:15:19
@chaski Said

It is all Obama's fault.

Stupid Obama!

Thanks a lot!

You got your stupid talking points mixed up. It's the NRA's fault because they somehow control who gets to be Surgeon General, who has the power to control an incurable disease because reasons. OK, to be fair I know MSNBC's point was that the Surgeon General can give the people useful information about Ebola so they don't panic and do smart things to protect themselves if need be, but that just makes me wonder why MSNBC can't do that themselves? They're part of the news media. Finding these things out and letting us know is part of their job.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#20New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 23:22:38
@crazylikeafox Said

You got your stupid talking points mixed up. It's the NRA's fault because they somehow control who gets to be Surgeon General, who has the power to control an incurable disease because reasons. OK, to be fair I know MSNBC's point was that the Surgeon General can give the people useful information about Ebola so they don't panic and do smart things to protect themselves if need be, but that just makes me wonder why MSNBC can't do that themselves? They're part of the news media. Finding these things out and letting us know is part of their job.

But doesn't the NRA want the Ebola to turn into a zombie plague thereby justifying firearms of all kinds...especially with silencers...
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#21New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 23:30:38
@chaski Said

But doesn't the NRA want the Ebola to turn into a zombie plague thereby justifying firearms of all kinds...especially with silencers...

That makes sense. And as everyone knows preventing a zombie apocalypse is part of the Surgeon General's job. It's right there in the Constitution. So no Surgeon General, no zombie prevention, and therefore a real life Dawn of the Dead.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#22New Post! Oct 06, 2014 @ 23:38:21
@crazylikeafox Said

That makes sense. And as everyone knows preventing a zombie apocalypse is part of the Surgeon General's job. It's right there in the Constitution. So no Surgeon General, no zombie prevention, and therefore a real life Dawn of the Dead.

You will run out of bullets start practicing Knapping. Arrows kill and you can always find suitable stones

NE, Ohio
#23New Post! Oct 07, 2014 @ 01:18:10
@chaski Said

Ahh.. but look in the other direction.
The NRA is nearly a branch of the Freemasons, who also control the World Bank.

It is all a means to suck more money from the bottom and consolidate it at the top!

shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#24New Post! Oct 12, 2014 @ 14:57:00
@restoreone Said

You will run out of bullets start practicing Knapping. Arrows kill and you can always find suitable stones

Mine have been pretty funky looking things. This might take some time.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#25New Post! Mar 14, 2015 @ 23:51:08
(Reuters) - At least 10 Americans possibly exposed to the deadly Ebola virus were being flown to the United States from Sierra Leone for observation, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Saturday.

Related Stories

U.S. healthcare worker with Ebola in 'serious' condition, NIH says Reuters
American who contracted Ebola arrives at Maryland hospital Associated Press
More Americans may have been exposed to Ebola in Sierra Leone AFP
NIH center to admit U.S. healthcare worker with Ebola Reuters
American Ebola patient heading to Maryland hospital CBS News
They will be transported by non-commercial air transport and will be housed near the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, the National Institutes of Health in Maryland, or Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, the CDC said.

All of the individuals who are being flown back to the United States are free of symptoms, the CDC said.

A U.S. healthcare worker who tested positive for Ebola while in Sierra Leone arrived at the NIH on Friday and was in serious condition, the NIH said.
https://news.yahoo.com/least-10-people-flown-u-possible-ebola-exposure-195234152.html
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs