AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#16New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 19:30:30
@Judas Said

If you're not a fan, you wouldn't lol
Stone Sour is probably more up your alley if you like rock-ish but softer. You wouldn't think the screaming guy in Slipknot could sing like this:

Haven't head that song, but I have heard "Say You'll Haunt Me" by them.

I like a huge variety of music..except that Rock-Country crap. My new favourtie is Five Finger Death Punch.

One I do like from Slipknot is "Wait and Bleed"
Judas On September 02, 2015

, Canada
#17New Post! Mar 25, 2014 @ 19:47:07
@Dark_Tink Said

Haven't head that song, but I have heard "Say You'll Haunt Me" by them.

I like a huge variety of music..except that Rock-Country crap. My new favourtie is Five Finger Death Punch.

One I do like from Slipknot is "Wait and Bleed"

Say You'll Haunt Me is great. So is Tired. And Bother. Dying. Through Glass. Absolute Zero. Gone Sovereign. I could go on. lol

Wait and Bleed is one of my favourites. Or Psychosocial. Spit It Out. Sulfur. Dead Memories. Snuff. All Hope is Gone. People = s***. Left Behind. Eyeless.... All of them. LOL

Five Finger Death Punch is great too. I bet Ivan Moody is a blast. They wrote my theme song, actually lol
Under and Over it has to be cranked.
BLONDE On October 27, 2016
My den.

Paddetteville, Ireland
#18New Post! Mar 28, 2014 @ 16:29:24
My iTunes needs more Dave Grohl in its life.

Thanks for the reminder!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#19New Post! Mar 28, 2014 @ 18:36:03
Dave Grohl is a very talented and accomplished musician.

His drumming alone is well sought after, as he has been asked to play for the Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Paul McCartney, The Prodigy, Slash, Iggy Pop, Tenacious D, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Stevie Nicks, Garbage, Killing Joke, and, of course, Nirvana.

The latter, as later confirmed by Kurt Cobain and Nevermind producer Butch Vig, which was a contribution that was the difference between Bleach-era Nirvana and the Nirvana we all know, as his drumming brought the needed punch and clarity that defined such songs as "Teen Angst", "Come as You Are", and "In Bloom", and catapulted the band into superstardom.

And that was just his drumming. He is also well known, as Eagle pointed out, in his resolve to play all musical instruments in Foo Fighters material, as well as his accomplished singing with professionally admired (and absent in many other lead singers) full use of his diaphragm and lungs.

He will be a very important contribution to this supergroup, if not THE most important, due to his ability to adapt to any musical style and bring expertise, musicianship, and clarity to what looks to be quite a haphazard lineup.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#20New Post! Mar 28, 2014 @ 18:40:14
Over all, Grohl, is just the best.

Don't fall asleep with Dave Grohl around!
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Mar 28, 2014 @ 20:18:39
Dave Grohl is a f***ing awesome human being.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs