The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Created in God’s image. Dumb, evil and under Satan’s control.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#1New Post! Feb 10, 2014 @ 19:02:00
Created in God’s image. Dumb, evil and under Satan’s control.

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

God blamed the Sons of God for the conditions above, but biology says that only humans can reproduce with humans so the Sons of God had to be human.

If God created man in his image, then God has every imagination of the thoughts of his heart are only evil continually.

That would explain all his vile actions in scripture. More vile than Satan if you know your bible. Job 2;3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. Satan moved/controlled God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

God is absentee and no longer speaks through prophets to us. God has abandoned man and is not keeping his covenant which begins with communication. Has God broken his new covenant with mankind?

God created Adam and Eve in his image. They were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil were basically too dumb to even know they were naked.

There natures, also in the image of God’s nature, turned to sin which indicates that God’s nature also turn to evil and sin as confirmed in Job.

If A & E were created in God’s image, and were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb, does that mean that God also was at one point basically blissful in his ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

God continues to create us as is while telling us that the vast majority of us are destined for hell.

Is God insane?

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Feb 10, 2014 @ 23:48:15
I've kinda taken this as God admitting that vessel design was a bit wonky and warning those choosing to inhabit the vessels that they will have put forth extra elbow grease to get them to function constructively.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#3New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 00:05:36
@Electric_Banana Said

I've kinda taken this as God admitting that vessel design was a bit wonky and warning those choosing to inhabit the vessels that they will have put forth extra elbow grease to get them to function constructively.

I'm pretty sure I can talk to you about anything but I know I won't know what you're saying

You do know that hot water sitz bath is good for levator ani syndrome.

I'm having another attack right now

I want to die
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 00:43:46
@GreatestIam2 Said

God is absentee and no longer speaks through prophets to us. God has abandoned man and is not keeping his covenant which begins with communication. Has God broken his new covenant with mankind?

Oh, God! (1/10) Movie CLIP - Interview with God (1977) HD

Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 00:47:24
Oh God (court scene) - George Burns
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#6New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 01:52:12
@Electric_Banana Said

Yes. Something seems off.

Regards
DL
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 09:37:46
@GreenAppleKing Said

I'm pretty sure I can talk to you about anything but I know I won't know what you're saying

You do know that hot water sitz bath is good for levator ani syndrome.

I'm having another attack right now

I want to die

Vessel = Human Body
Elbow Grease = Extra effort - more than what was assumed to be needed.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#8New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 11:20:49
@Electric_Banana Said

Vessel = Human Body
Elbow Grease = Extra effort - more than what was assumed to be needed.

ok
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs