Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#61New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 04:14:30
@Erimitus Said

I read somewhere that there are inalienable rights (e.g. life and liberty)

I suppose it should have been written: "We the rich white men..." "We hold these truths to be self evident All 'rich white men' are created equal"...

Do you suppose this because you want rich white people to do well?
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#62New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 13:16:03
@GreenAppleKing Said

Do you suppose this because you want rich white people to do well?

The few (the masters) honestly believe that they are the only ones capable of governing. The masters believe that the many (i.e. the hoy palloi such as myself)do not know how to govern themselves. I suppose that they are correct.

In a republic the many (i.e. the wage slaves) are allowed to periodically vote for the masters who will represent their (the slaves) best interests. Some argue that the system works and some argue that it does not work. Some argue that it is preferable to totalitarianism. Some ague that it is all a staged sham and the real rulers remain behind the curtain.

Initially it was rich white men, then woman were added and now all races seem to be included. Never the less it is still a master slave relationship. The best that a slave can hope for is to become an overseer.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#63New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 14:22:02
@Erimitus Said

The few (the masters) honestly believe that they are the only ones capable of governing. The masters believe that the many (i.e. the hoy palloi such as myself)do not know how to govern themselves. I suppose that they are correct.

In a republic the many (i.e. the wage slaves) are allowed to periodically vote for the masters who will represent their (the slaves) best interests. Some argue that the system works and some argue that it does not work. Some argue that it is preferable to totalitarianism. Some ague that it is all a staged sham and the real rulers remain behind the curtain.

Initially it was rich white men, then woman were added and now all races seem to be included. Never the less it is still a master slave relationship. The best that a slave can hope for is to become an overseer.

I'll take that as a yes
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#64New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:17:13
@Erimitus Said

Professional wrestlers are actors.

I'm aware of this.

@Erimitus Said

Any way in addition to being an actor Ventura was a combat veteran, a Navy Seal, a mayor, a governor and many other things.

And none of those things require harebrained antics, unlike wrestling. That is why I blamed wrestling.

#65New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:19:44
@GreenAppleKing Said

I'll take that as a yes

<chuckle>

'Yes' would be the short answer

#66New Post! Oct 31, 2013 @ 18:20:28
@someone_else_again Said

I'm aware of this.

And none of those things require harebrained antics, unlike wrestling. That is why I blamed wrestling.

I see...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs