News & Current Events

Breaking News- Ohio man who held 3 women captive commits suicide

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#2New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:36:34
Somehow, I don't think he will be missed by many people...
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#3New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:42:59
@Grasshopper Said

Somehow, I don't think he will be missed by many people...

Agreed. I say good riddance and I'm glad we don't have to pay for him to stay in prison for the rest of his life.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#4New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:42:53
@drummerwannabe Said

Agreed. I say good riddance and I'm glad we don't have to pay for him to stay in prison for the rest of his life.

Why do some men do that stuff to women? What a nut case!
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#5New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 05:49:20
@Grasshopper Said

Why do some men do that stuff to women? What a nut case!

Not sure. I know he was crazy....maybe he had a twisted way of thinking women are objects and have no purpose except to be his slave and serve his needs?
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#6New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 06:30:15
his suffering will be legendary even in hell...
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 13:16:19
@drummerwannabe Said

Not sure. I know he was crazy....maybe he had a twisted way of thinking women are objects and have no purpose except to be his slave and serve his needs?

"I'm not a monster. I'm a sick man."---Castro
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#8New Post! Sep 04, 2013 @ 15:07:51
Interesting how a man who held multiple women captive could not take being confined daily to a cell.

He is now accounting for his actions with God and may he burn and rot in hell.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#9New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 17:58:47
@DorkySupergirl Said

Interesting how a man who held multiple women captive could not take being confined daily to a cell.

I don't think it was so much about the cell as the inner reflection time.

, Canada
#10New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 18:44:03
@someone_else_again Said

I don't think it was so much about the cell as the inner reflection time.

This is purely speculation on my part because I have no idea if he went for a psych eval or not and if so, what the psychiatrist report of that was but I would think its a safe assumption that a man who could do what he did was either a sociopath or psychopath and therefore not able to feel remorse or guilt so for me, its no so much he was heartbroken at what he did or reflecting on his actions but more he felt like a caged animal and could not take it.

Certain types of criminals when imprisoned do not do well with being in a small cell, the isolation(I assume he was out of general pop due to how others would kill or attack him because there is in fact honor among inmates as in someone who does that s*** will be killed or harmed in prison) so while some of those types of inmates end up executed for them the worst punishment is not death, they do not fear that, they fear the isolation and being caged. Thus why to me he took his own life.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#11New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 18:52:27
@DorkySupergirl Said

This is purely speculation on my part because I have no idea if he went for a psych eval or not and if so, what the psychiatrist report of that was but I would think its a safe assumption that a man who could do what he did was either a sociopath or psychopath and therefore not able to feel remorse or guilt so for me, its no so much he was heartbroken at what he did or reflecting on his actions but more he felt like a caged animal and could not take it.

Certain types of criminals when imprisoned do not do well with being in a small cell, the isolation(I assume he was out of general pop due to how others would kill or attack him because there is in fact honor among inmates as in someone who does that s*** will be killed or harmed in prison) so while some of those types of inmates end up executed for them the worst punishment is not death, they do not fear that, they fear the isolation and being caged. Thus why to me he took his own life.

I didn't follow any of this except for little blips. I was thinking of what someone quoted earlier, "I'm not a monster, I'm a sick man."

, Canada
#12New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:02:08
@someone_else_again Said

I didn't follow any of this except for little blips. I was thinking of what someone quoted earlier, "I'm not a monster, I'm a sick man."

They all say that. Its true, most criminals are only expressing remorse because they got caught and if not getting caught, they would have kept doing it and really do not feel bad about it. Its to save their own skin thinking a judge will take pity on them and get a lighter sentence.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#13New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:04:55
@DorkySupergirl Said

They all say that. Its true, most criminals are only expressing remorse because they got caught and if not getting caught, they would have kept doing it and really do not feel bad about it. Its to save their own skin thinking a judge will take pity on them and get a lighter sentence.

I'm just saying some of them mean it and may not actually dwell on it until after they're caught and have nothing better to do than sit on a stainless steel toilet and stare at a concrete wall.

(My prison cell experience is limited to on-screen cells...i have no idea what they really look like.)

, Canada
#14New Post! Sep 05, 2013 @ 19:11:44
@someone_else_again Said

I'm just saying some of them mean it and may not actually dwell on it until after they're caught and have nothing better to do than sit on a stainless steel toilet and stare at a concrete wall.

(My prison cell experience is limited to on-screen cells...i have no idea what they really look like.)

I have never stayed a night in one but I know what they look like. They, at least here, have different ones for different criminals or your degree of violence etc. Like some have the bars and you are alone in the cell, some have the bars and you room with others in bunk beds. Some have no bars but a door and slider opening thing for food tray to get in. It depends many factors the cell you get. A random Joe blow criminal no threat to the guards or anyone else in general pop get the ones you see on tv.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs