Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#31New Post! Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:26:51
@Conflict Said

So is it plausible to say that the loss of blood from the torso causes the legs to buckle as a result of the flow to them being cut?

In one other test I performed on the Tyrant creature, it fell to one knee after sustaining one sniper rifle bullet. Each subsequent bullet would cause a temporary blood loss that would cause the Tyrant to fall to one knee again.

What has the bleeding wound from the torso got to do with the falling to one knee motion?

What I actually meant is that if you shoot something in the knee long enough, the knee will give out.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#32New Post! Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:42:01
@Conflict Said

Well, yes, this makes sense, but the thing is the tyrant falls to one knee when struck in the body. I reason there is a connection between the loss of blood and the legs buckling. Could someone shed some light on this?

No, the reason why he drops to one knee is to symbolize that your shots stunned him, but nothing more. If I remember correctly, you can only actually fight/kill it at certain points in the game as it's indestructible in every other situation. Blood can squirt from him all it wants, but it doesn't really mean anything when he can't be killed like that.

@magicgoat Said

What tyrant are you talking about?

The one from Resident Evil, a video game.

JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#33New Post! Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:52:35
@Conflict Said

I have always wondered what the act of falling to one knee due to impact is supposed to do. Could you please explain to me what it is meant to do for the body when under enough duress to cause people to perform this action?

It usually involves having one hand on the ground thus giving you a 3 point position which gives more stability.

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs