Skin Color Complex - A Widespread Socio-Psychological Condition

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#31New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:01:18
@Leon Said

Yeah, I think you're right. Hollywood has played a huge part in both cases. And here the starts are darker than the norm, due to the tanning, and there, it is lighter than the norm, due to their natural color, no matter how much tanning the stars do. Of course, then product advertising takes it to the next level and extreme, and it just goes from there.

I had Anderson day time show on the in the background today as I did my chores and they had this topic on there. They had a little black girl on there who wanted to be white because white was to her beautiful and she was not pretty because she was black.

Then they had an expert talking about how even in North America, the culture is still there that you get more promotions and have better career and easier time in life to be white vs black and how many want to be white for advances to career and because society deems us more pretty than black people.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#32New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:08:28
@DorkySupergirl Said

I had Anderson day time show on the in the background today as I did my chores and they had this topic on there. They had a little black girl on there who wanted to be white because white was to her beautiful and she was not pretty because she was black.

Then they had an expert talking about how even in North America, the culture is still there that you get more promotions and have better career and easier time in life to be white vs black and how many want to be white for advances to career and because society deems us more pretty than black people.

He stole my discussion topic!

, Canada
#33New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:11:35
@Leon Said

He stole my discussion topic!

He probably saw me posting in your discussion topic and decided to pay tribute to his number one fan, ME! Do not make this about you, Leon! Its about ME ME ME!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#34New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:22:01
@DorkySupergirl Said

He probably saw me posting in your discussion topic and decided to pay tribute to his number one fan, ME! Do not make this about you, Leon! Its about ME ME ME!

Yeah, well I came up with the idea, and if he must use my idea, he must pay.

, Canada
#35New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:25:19
@Leon Said

Yeah, well I came up with the idea, and if he must use my idea, he must pay.

Leon, I love you as my friend and I am so thankful for having a wonderful friend like you and feel its a blessing you are in my life and you are one of the few people in real life or online that I know will always be there for me if I need anything but if you hurt one hair on Anderson's head, I will find you and I will hurt you. I have a particular set of skills.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#36New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:27:17
@DorkySupergirl Said

Leon, I love you as my friend and I am so thankful for having a wonderful friend like you and feel its a blessing you are in my life and you are one of the few people in real life or online that I know will always be there for me if I need anything but if you hurt one hair on Anderson's head, I will find you and I will hurt you. I have a particular set of skills.

Well he can keep his precious hair. I just want his money.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#37New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:35:38
I am starting to Tan because it makes me look better, I Have these dark circles under my eyes and I am getting rid of them by tanning and becoming darker, I won't get super dark but I am trying to look a little better.

, Canada
#38New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:43:42
@Leon Said

Well he can keep his precious hair. I just want his money.

You have a better chance of him being your sugar daddy than I do.

@EoWyN Said

I am starting to Tan because it makes me look better, I Have these dark circles under my eyes and I am getting rid of them by tanning and becoming darker, I won't get super dark but I am trying to look a little better.

You are be one of my people. But yeah, I used to look so sick and dark circles under my eyes because well, I am sick and hardly sleep so it was nice when tanning made me look healthy and took away my acne and dark circles. Makes me feel better about myself.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#39New Post! Apr 09, 2013 @ 01:47:13
@DorkySupergirl Said

You have a better chance of him being your sugar daddy than I do.

You are be one of my people. But yeah, I used to look so sick and dark circles under my eyes because well, I am sick and hardly sleep so it was nice when tanning made me look healthy and took away my acne and dark circles. Makes me feel better about myself.

Same my darling <3
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs