Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Mar 21, 2013 @ 14:14:13
@townie_guy Said

I have read about that sort of thing from a theoretical viewpoint. It is too do with high energy levels at different periods of time linking together and creating a sort of wormhole.

I cant remember the specifics as it was when I broke my foot so just stayed inddors reading up on theoretical physics as something to pass the time.

its not theoretical to the people it has happened too its another mystery that fascinates me...
The Dragon is in....

#32New Post! Mar 21, 2013 @ 14:34:45
@townie_guy Said

I have read about that sort of thing from a theoretical viewpoint. It is too do with high energy levels at different periods of time linking together and creating a sort of wormhole.

I cant remember the specifics as it was when I broke my foot so just stayed inddors reading up on theoretical physics as something to pass the time.

check this one out aswell mate https://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/awesomemysteries/versailles_time_slip.htm

this the most famous 'time slip'
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#33New Post! Mar 21, 2013 @ 15:11:34
@Elite_Dragon Said

Apologies, I didn't miss this post but the link you provided has a lot of pages I agree with your possible explanation and it does tie in with my belief on Deja Vu. This could also be an explanation for time slips. I remember reading up on timeslips many years ago. I have just come across this whilst looking for a link to post here and it seems they are still occuring.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/11/cases-of-time-slips/

Wow! That's the first time I have heard of time slips. Very interesting topic. I will have to research this some more. Thanks for the link.
The Dragon is in....

#34New Post! Mar 21, 2013 @ 22:57:53
@futilevoice Said

Wow! That's the first time I have heard of time slips. Very interesting topic. I will have to research this some more. Thanks for the link.

No Problem If its paranormal then more than likely i know about it lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs