The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Should God the Father adore man for teaching him better morals and ethics than what he has taught man?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#16New Post! Mar 23, 2013 @ 17:58:39
@GreatestIam2 Said

Should God the Father adore man for teaching him better morals and ethics than what he has taught man?

Does God the Father have any moral responsibility to his children?

I think so. God the Father’s first responsibility to his children is to insure that they live. God the Father does not do so. Is God the Father moral or immoral for this sin of omission?

Human Fathers have as their first moral responsibility the protection of their children and a strong duty to insure that they live. Our laws make parents morally and legally responsible for the wellbeing of their children. If God the Father were just one of many Gods in a God society, that society would demand that he take responsibility in the same way human society has decided that a human child’s parent must take responsibilities.

I believe that if a God the Father society were real, they would demand this of God as care/harm and reciprocity are the corner stones of all moral systems and because man, a moral creature, demands that of himself and others and that should be the universal standard.

The fact that God the Father punishes or rewards us seems to indicate that he at least thinks that he has some moral responsibility to his children. If not, he could not morally retain the right to punish or reward. That being the case, it would be immoral for God to passively and negligently allow any of his children to die or take any active part in killing them.

God is doing these immoral, unethical and satanic things constantly.

Man seems to have developed a better moral code than God the Father.

What a game for your God the Father to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss on earth and heaven as well as a place for eternal suffering or death. Then he creates beings that he loves dearly and watches over. And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place of eternal bliss. Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible, moral and ethical to his children than God the Father is to his.

Is man more moral, ethical, responsible and loving than God the Father?

Should man adore God for teaching us what not to do by his immoral, unethical, irresponsible and unloving example?

Regards
DL

All of this depends on: simply, If man himself IS AWARE of free will being at that action the Man is so adept at understanding. God lives Man so that the faith remain for His Action, not God's. But the specific moment is fascinating to anyone as much as the particularly related Abstraction in God. God somewhere else is the Creator of the Action inherently to Be the in Concreto, the Creation. This you took as necessarily the value and valued of the created Life in the World.

From the youtube recording I would conclude that concrete living event occasioned by some human Man not need to have adoration. It just happens to the fact of some creator, being some as such, Nature of creating this. I say, manless Situation. Nature creates nature from some original Nature. Are you, GreatestIam, doubting the morals of the Original God OR Nature at and for the kicking out and on of the Universe?

God made a plan for the assault on War as much as accomplishable Peace. The other day We as some madly viewed Mankind observe that we must fight for the supporting of the Cyprus Bank more in need to maintained the Waring status quo. We are not God and neither is the eliminated bank debt God. Concretely the lack of free will by "Man" is making God Worth the concept of morals and ethics for ... in my mind re-learning the Ethics from God again. It's nice to have money with that goal.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 23, 2013 @ 18:04:06
What is evil?

Evil is not some black oozy fluid that fills us. It is not an entity in its own right. It is the measurement of actions.

Every man has the potential to do good. It is there choice though. Evil is basically what happens when man chooses NOT to do good.

No one was purposefully created evil. These people decided not to do good deeds. They wernt forced to not do good deeds. It was a choice.

If a god was this bad, he would of created us without the potential to do good.

In short, our actions are our own responsability. We cannot shift the blame to anything else or anyone else.
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Mar 23, 2013 @ 18:28:28
@townie_guy Said

What is evil?

Evil is not some black oozy fluid that fills us. It is not an entity in its own right. It is the measurement of actions.

Every man has the potential to do good. It is there choice though. Evil is basically what happens when man chooses NOT to do good.

No one was purposefully created evil. These people decided not to do good deeds. They wernt forced to not do good deeds. It was a choice.

In short, our actions are our own responsability. We cannot shift the blame to anything else or anyone else.

Evil is more than a choice mate its a state of mind. When we take an example such as Adolf Hitler. He believed that what he was doing was right...this is why the whole god judges us has never made sense to me. God knows this isn't the way to act. Hitler at the time thought he was right so when he died he would have seen his acts for whst they were.. there is no better judge than ourselves
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#19New Post! Mar 23, 2013 @ 18:54:23
@Elite_Dragon Said

.....there is no better judge than ourselves

But I have an evil in mind; I'm not so sure of my avatar's representation in the abstract of determined choice for It. But I had an evil in mind. The bank of Cyprus should NOT get bailed out. What has It done for the major European interests in the terms of justifying risky underground property dealing in Africa, in Turkey alone. Major interests are only the determined choice of multi-national dealing and the enterprise of the globalized economy and development (surely rigorously Market oriented growth for the assured working establishment). Is everyone with the correct education and linguistic talents for that change in the future that an oil industry cannot drag out of the profits of, YES. the meagre ambitions of alternate development of the balanced economy Motive.

It seems on the other hand that a balanced budget is plausible without sustained margins of profit. And other Bad Businesses be thus really do have Wishes for "My ETHICS or ETHOS of challenged Ideology". I think that the cab drivers as an example really listen to ME. God's ethics in my Faith nevertheless HAS NO SUCH EVIL. Too bad,
GreatestIam2 On January 06, 2023

Ottawa, Canada
#20New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:05:48
@Electric_Banana Said

I think a lot of the philosophy added to the salad mixture that the Bible is was derived from periods where man was a lot less intelligent.

They could perceive basic ideas for love and guidance, yet still lacking of intellect, erroneously believed themselves to have the end-all answers that could never be advanced even further.

I don't believe that any of the Christians sitting in church have not taken notice of the errors, but as they are still not evolved completely, smugly condone the head game and weave their politics through the preachings.

All I can say is that if they have all the answers then I'm glad I never directed my academic efforts towards medicine or anything that some feel is important - It would be a waste of time when most of society already knows all and can do it themselves.

Your words reminded me of Christian hypocrisy.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#21New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:09:57
@magicgoat Said

No.

Never.

God is good because he is always just.

God is often gracious but he is never compelled to show grace.

If you think your genocidal son murderer to be good then you are showing that you are not up to an intelligent debate.

If you are then justify God choosing to have his son murdered before inventing man or the ability to sin.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#22New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:12:02
@magicgoat Said

My question to you: In light of the reality of God and his holiness, .

LOL.

Ya ya. Light.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#23New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:17:50
@Reviso Said
Are you, GreatestIam, doubting the morals of the Original God OR Nature at and for the kicking out and on of the Universe?

Yes, I doubt the morality of all the Gods.

If you do not doubt the morality of your bible God, then you are not a moral man.

Regards
DL

Ottawa, Canada
#24New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:22:31
@townie_guy Said

What is evil?

That lets you off the hook for competing and creating a victim instead of cooperating and not creating one.

Rather self-serving that.

Then again, you could not help doing so even if you refuse to admit that you did and will again do the evil thing to the loser of one of your competitions.

Regards
DL
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:25:36
@GreatestIam2 Said

That lets you off the hook for competing and creating a victim instead of cooperating and not creating one.

Rather self-serving that.

Then again, you could not help doing so even if you refuse to admit that you did and will again do the evil thing to the loser of one of your competitions.

Regards
DL

Well just think of all the people dying in the world. If you are not helping, that makes you responsible. Next time you see a murder report remember that your actions made that possible.
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#26New Post! Mar 29, 2013 @ 21:31:45
@GreatestIam2 Said

LOL.

Ya ya. Light.

Regards
DL

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

Utter Regards
Magicgoat