Four years Amount to nothing

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#1New Post! Mar 02, 2013 @ 03:14:49
So one recent morning I received a message from a "friend" I was kind of expecting this, I had spoken to that friend the night before and I knew some thing was wrong with the way they were speaking to me, It was different, A cold manner...I thought that maybe they were just busy that night or had a ton on their mind.

Okay The Message read:

Hey I just wanted to let you know that Mel and I are working it out and for some reason she is insecure about you,So I have to delete you from here,If you want to contact me then you can reach me via daily booth.I'm sorry

And that was it,I was sort of well...very crushed over this, Not a month before this woman they were working it out with walked out on them in the middle of the night,Just packed up their s*** and left no a word not a note.

I helped them through it and was there when they needed to vent.
This person and I have been friends for four years,We had been through a lot together.Just to end in "I'm not allowed to talk to you"

Where is the logic in this? I wonder what they are thinking, How in the world can this happen?

Is this weakness? Such as He could not stand up to her and tell her "She is not a threat she is married"

I'm no longer sad about this just scratching my head in wonder...
What do you guys think?

I'd love to hear some opinions....
Cas On March 31, 2021

, Washington
#2New Post! Mar 02, 2013 @ 04:17:37
I'm sorry. It sounds like you got a slap in the face after being a good friend to someone. That's always a terrible feeling.

It sounds like he's being controlled by his desire to make things okay with her. So much so that he's willing to burn bridges.

I wouldn't be surprised if he contacts you later wanting your friendship back after things don't work out the way he wanted.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs