is anyone ever on this thing???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:12:44
@Electric_Banana Said

Hmm...a lot of the net seems to be blocked off to me here in Zealand unless most of the world disappeared after I moved here seven years ago.

This is probably the most populated general forum I've found....actually the only general forum I've found.

Everything else turns out to be just profiling yourself for dating.

watcha doing on friday night sugarlips
Electric_Banana 10 minutes ago

, New Zealand
#17New Post! Feb 25, 2013 @ 23:42:34
@offbeat Said

watcha doing on friday night sugarlips

Well pretty much.

If you don't bother with Facebook or Twitter which are pretty much "Look how great I am" announcement boards - Then it's just photos in a catalog you can filter through via sex and age.

We have a lot of "Look how great I am" crap going on here but there's also just as much Food for Thought blowing around as well - Although I must confess that I am the lion's share of the latter.
lishie211 On March 12, 2013

, Australia
#18New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:02:24
Lol so there is people here?.. half of what was said just when over the top of my head :o tho i do agree with what was said about Gillard.. She drives me nuts, bring back johny howard! bet he sits back laughing at her stupid mole,

I see no one referred to the walking dead part of my original post.. If you dont watch it i suggest you start, i love it lol sad that its the most exciting part of the week. (Apart from fridays of course tgif lol) its getting good anyway lol andrea finally found a use for her stupid whore-ish ways lmao. Cant wait til next monday haha
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#19New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:05:12
This is also other stuff besides people... on here...

, Australia
#20New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:11:53
I dont know wether thats cute or nasty lol
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#21New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:26:04
@lishie211 Said

Lol so there is people here?.. half of what was said just when over the top of my head :o tho i do agree with what was said about Gillard.. She drives me nuts, bring back johny howard! bet he sits back laughing at her stupid mole,

All that was said really was that most people here are not Australian, so when we are on, they are sleeping and vice versa, and maybe there were a few insults thrown around, but if not, there will be soon

@lishie211 Said
I see no one referred to the walking dead part of my original post.. If you dont watch it i suggest you start, i love it lol sad that its the most exciting part of the week. (Apart from fridays of course tgif lol) its getting good anyway lol andrea finally found a use for her stupid whore-ish ways lmao. Cant wait til next monday haha

I have no idea what tgif or Walking Dead is, I have to admit...
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#22New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:38:49
@Electric_Banana Said

Well I'm starting to find out - Originally thought I had gone madder than I already was.

Whole town I'm living in feels like an abandoned stage set doubling as a quarantine to keep me away from public at large.

Hmmm,you gone madder,is that possible ,and the rest of town has you quarantined nothing silly about them eh? .
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#23New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:40:42
@bob_the_fisherman Said

And Tim - I doubt she has ever screwed him either.

Only because he refuses to make an appointment
Electric_Banana 10 minutes ago

, New Zealand
#24New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 02:44:49
@bob_the_fisherman Said

"Walking Dead" is a piece of entertainment media that we have been using to keep a large mass of a certain 'type' of people occupied and at bay.

T.G.I.F. stands for Thank god it's Friday (usually the end of the work week before two days off).

There is also a popular chain of restaurants in the States titled "TGIF."

, Australia
#25New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 03:08:47
@bob_the_fisherman Said

All that was said really was that most people here are not Australian, so when we are on, they are sleeping and vice versa, and maybe there were a few insults thrown around, but if not, there will be soon

Yeah gathered most of that lol, .. "Thank god its friday" no school or work for my house hold which means sleep in!! Yay ( altho i can guarantee my kids will be up at an ungoldy hour after having to wake them every day through the week lol) !!

And the walking dead is a show basically a zombie tv series but with a decent story to it.. I quite like it, i love the zombie stuff, 28 days later etc, altho thats quite old now, if i watched these days it would probably make me laugh, as i was like 15 the first time i watched it,
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Feb 26, 2013 @ 08:08:14
@bob_the_fisherman Said

This post just goes to show that England is still reeling from sending its best and brightest to Australia over two centuries ago.

Oh dear... sorry to tell you but England's best and brightest is sitting here talking to you right now

, Australia
#27New Post! Feb 27, 2013 @ 22:09:40
Is anyone here from melb and intersted in going to soundwave.. ?? My grandfather passed away this week and his funeral is the same day as soundwave so now my partner isnt going.. Just dnt want the ticket to go wasted
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs