The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Entertainment:
Celebrities

Who here can predict the future for Anna Chlumsky?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#106New Post! Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:32:01
@Electric_Banana Said

I don't. For years and years you've had people in third world countries spitting out a child in the foreground of a Susan Summers commercial while in the background a starving toddler was dropping over dead with flies stuck to it's face.

I'm the first to come along making the logical suggestion that if the cradle is filthy, it isn't wise or fair to place a child into it.

None of that makes childbirth "yucky." That's what I'm taking issue with. I totally get your rant, I don't understand the use of the words "yuck" and "gross."
Electric_Banana On about 19 hours ago

, New Zealand
#107New Post! Mar 28, 2013 @ 18:37:38
@someone_else_again Said

None of that makes childbirth "yucky." That's what I'm taking issue with. I totally get your rant, I don't understand the use of the words "yuck" and "gross."

Nothing deeper that I can explain that what I did above - The news just turned my stomach slightly and made me pucker and revolt.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#108New Post! Mar 28, 2013 @ 19:08:02
Yes, I've received the news about Anna now. She is expecting a child and for the first time since I've posted here, I'm now clear of mind. I wish to make a public apology to Anna Chlumsky, not because it is convenient or I am being servile, but because I have taken some time to reason this matter better.

Boxer, or anyone else who knows her, please consider sharing this with Anna, or letting her know that I have posted this apology here. If you wish me to send it more directly to her, please let me know where and I will go there and deliver it myself.

Anna,

I am very sorry for the condescending and sanctimonious comments that I have made throughout the course of this thread about you. I now realize that I was wrong to speak out in such an arbitrary way. If you don't mind taking the time to read this, I will explain my actions.

Until just a little while ago, I was in a lot of pain. I was very upset over the loss of a girl I liked very much. She was pretty, healthy, a little taller than me, full of life and very self-sufficient. I'd met other girls before her, but this was a really inspiring person.

Her name was Andrea. I met her while I was studying Airport Administration in Barcelona. She was my tutor at the time. We got on very well from the get go and got to know each other pretty well. We met once or twice a week for the next few months and then she got released from her temporary contract because her employers fought that she wasn't mature enough to be offered a full-time one.

I maintained my friendship with Andrea nonetheless and kept in touch with her through email and telephone. I had lunch with her one day and then we talked about her coming to my home town of Gerona. I gave her my address, but she never made the time to come. As a result of my unemployment, I was unable to go to see her, but we maintained contact anyway.

Due to problems with the bills, I couldn't use my phone always so we kept in touch through email. But then one day, she stopped replying to my emails. We broke contact after a time as I had to work out some financial problems, but after about a year, I called her on her cell phone and then as soon as I had reminded her who I was, she hung up on me. A little while later, she told me that she'd gotten engaged to someone. She was very sorry not to have told me and wished me well, but the fact remained that Andrea left me in the dark for a long time and knew fully well how to get in touch with me.

Andrea passed me up for someone who was more financially stable, but chose the dishonest method of forgetting about me and then ending the call when I had put a lot of thought into rekindling our friendship. In other words, she got a better offer and she took it.

I was very upset for a long time and it was only a few days ago that I was able to rise above my anger and see things more clearly. The truth is, Anna, I felt threatened by a woman of your independence. You represented what hurt me so much that I lashed out at you, by questioning how trustworthy you were. I couldn't get back at Andrea for treating me so unfairly, so I needed a target and, very needlessly, you became it. You were as autonomous as her and as strong a presence, so I took out my frustrations on you.

I regret all the things I said about you. I can't blame you for being you or wanting to lead an independent life before settling down to have a family or anything else you decide to do. That is entirely up to you and your husband, in matters of family, no one else. I had no right to challenge your integrity, because now, when I think about it, I can see that you're a very respectable person who does not deserve any slander. No matter what I went through myself, it was no excuse to bear my teeth at you. Andrea was one girl who went wrong, but there are many examples of better people out there who I will do better with. My agony is gone and I am sorry if I caused you any.

Forgive me for speaking out of turn. It was uncalled for and you were quite right to tell me to mind my own business and be as assertive in your reply to boxer, the forum member who first put you onto this subject. You have every right to do with your body and life as you see fit. I have no right to interfere.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope that your child will be brought to term and is a healthy one. I think a child of his mixed blood will enrich America well and put into practice what Sidney Poitier wanted to do in in Guess Who's Coming to Dinner in his in film relationship. Finally, after over forty years, the fight for racial equality has been won and we have you and Shaun to thank for it.

Thank you for reading this and best wishes for the future. I can predict a bright future on TV for you. I haven't seen you in action, although from what you say in your interviews I've seen in You Tube and read on-line, you seem to be doing well for yourself.

Take care of yourself and your soon to be born,

Paul Diaz-Berrio
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs