The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

Dedication of to-be-born children by parents to serve faith, their willingness is needed when they'r grown: Systematic Restoration of Faith

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Jan 23, 2013 @ 16:42:28
@Tar Said

no, none other accept him, hence their heresy

OK, thanks.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#32New Post! Jan 23, 2013 @ 23:23:40
@MadCornishBiker Said

So why am I not CoE or Baptist?

I was brought up CoE and religious;y "educated" in a Baptist Sunday School..

However I made my own choices and followed my own path, in the hope of finding God eventually, and I did, with His help.

It all depends on if the child actually believes you or not. I grew up never believing anything without evidence, which made me very popular in school, lol NOT!

As we have all seen on here, teachers don't like being challenged, lol.

you sayin folks don't leave jw to join other churches?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#33New Post! Jan 23, 2013 @ 23:25:15
@Tar Said

The OP is an Ahmadiyya member... not really a Muslim according to 99.8% of the world's Islamic community. This, oddly enough, makes them a bit more palatable as they do not ascribe to the general conviction of muslims to kill in the reasoning that the final age has begun and the "strife" years are over

stife ends when "my God can beat up your God ends"?

Banned

#34New Post! Jan 23, 2013 @ 23:29:29
@Willi Said

stife ends when "my God can beat up your God ends"?

Lol, that's one way of putting it, lol.

Banned

#35New Post! Jan 23, 2013 @ 23:35:16
@Willi Said

you sayin folks don't leave jw to join other churches?

No, I am saying that people leave all churches for reasons of their own. As the scripture below points out, the Apostles knew that would happen and left us that warning for our time as well.

Following Christ is not for everybody, though it could be if they close.

Some expect to get too much back from it too quickly and aren't prepared to wait God's time.

2 Timothy 4:3-5 https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/bl/r1/lp-e?q=2+Timothy+4%3A3-5 "For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching,+ but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled;+ 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.*+ 5 You, though, keep your senses+ in all things, suffer evil,+ do [the] work of an evangelizer,*+ fully accomplish* your ministry.+
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#36New Post! Jan 24, 2013 @ 01:55:16
@MadCornishBiker Said

No, I am saying that people leave all churches for reasons of their own. As the scripture below points out, the Apostles knew that would happen and left us that warning for our time as well.

are you sayin you got what you sought from jw, or leaving jw?
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#37New Post! Jan 24, 2013 @ 03:06:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Aah yes... Kafir (kufr). One of my favourite words. Whiteys do not understand the concept of a racist or exclusionary derogatory jibe when it is aimed at them, but kafir is such a great word - it basically means a human that covers themselves in the excrement of both humans and pigs in order to avoid accepting the reality of the existence of allah (because of course, we all know intrinsically that allah is god)...

That does not mean much to a whitey, but if you come from the Middle East, the fullness of that insult really hits home.

Remember always one thing Bob. It is either a man is defined by a term, or a term is defined by a man. It depends on who is stronger, the man or the term. The same is true of the term Kaffir/Kufr/Kafir. I say this not as some mere philosophical pleasantry but as a truth gained from hard one empirical knowledge.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Anyway... I do not know much about these guys, but it seems to me that they are trying to find a way to rationalise having a conscience on one hand, with the complete abnegation of conscience that is the 'way of allah' as dictated by the sick kiddy raping mass murderer we know and loathe called Muhammad, on the other...

I don't see them rationalizing, rather they are a new religion because as per the the "kalima tayyibah" or the prime credo of the islamic word, there is only Allah and Muhammed was his messenger (last/greatest) however the Ahmadiyyah system is in direct contravention with this in that they believe in the Mahdi nature of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. In such, they no longer follow Muhammed explicitly and IMO, they are a different religion.

Banned

#38New Post! Jan 24, 2013 @ 10:43:18
@Willi Said

are you sayin you got what you sought from jw, or leaving jw?

I found what is what looking for when I was challenged to read a list of their beliefs by a friend who literally threw a tract at me. I still remember thinking "Oh no! Not them, please", lol.

At least now I know where it is and as Mr Schwarzenneger says "I'll be back".
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#39New Post! Jan 25, 2013 @ 00:47:52
@MadCornishBiker Said

I found what is what looking for when I was challenged to read a list of their beliefs by a friend who literally threw a tract at me. I still remember thinking "Oh no! Not them, please", lol.

At least now I know where it is and as Mr Schwarzenneger says "I'll be back".

it is great you found a church.
have you found the church in you?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#40New Post! Jan 25, 2013 @ 01:11:20
@Tar Said

Remember always one thing Bob. It is either a man is defined by a term, or a term is defined by a man. It depends on who is stronger, the man or the term. The same is true of the term Kaffir/Kufr/Kafir. I say this not as some mere philosophical pleasantry but as a truth gained from hard one empirical knowledge.

Meh, I am all but impervious to people's opinions and comments about me. I think I know me reasonably well by now - a cynical, sarcastic and argumentative bastard with a bad attitude and worse haircut...

I have come to terms with these shortcomings however.

@Tar Said
I don't see them rationalizing, rather they are a new religion because as per the the "kalima tayyibah" or the prime credo of the islamic word, there is only Allah and Muhammed was his messenger (last/greatest) however the Ahmadiyyah system is in direct contravention with this in that they believe in the Mahdi nature of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. In such, they no longer follow Muhammed explicitly and IMO, they are a different religion.

Based on what you say here I would have to agree - merely having someone they recognise after Muhammad is enough to cast them into Islam's fiery pit of hell...
salamsourceofpeace On December 08, 2016

, British Indian Ocean Territo
#41New Post! Jan 29, 2013 @ 01:55:01
Peace be on everyone.
1- Recall Hadhrat Moses’ (a.s.) attempt for reformation and resisatnce he faced. Again, recall, if you may, Hadhrat Jesus (a.s.) wearing crown of thorn.---- Reformations never WERE and never ARE easly accepted.

2- Hadhrat Muhammad (s.a.w.) was sent when society had gone corrupt morally. He called everyone to take care of rights of God and rights of people. He reminded that in his farewell address too. No one said that his teaching and practice was against it.………..Keep calling names is not a good thing to do.

3- Answers to allegations have been given.

4- Also much is said about those who believe that the promised reformer (promised Messiah, Mahdi) has come, why not just check from their source what they believe or what not or check what their Holy Khalifah calls for or meet them near you.

5- Are they being successful or failing in the face of all possible persecution by taking the message of peaceful reforms to more than 200 countries since 1889?

Peace be on everyone.

======================================================================
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#42New Post! Jan 29, 2013 @ 02:07:07
@Electric_Banana Said

Take one GreatestIAm, throw in a Reviso and voila!

But the madcornishbiker was enough to see through the topical activity for the mind bent on regarding that we really did not regard much to happen by Religion. It didn't really happen through time. Now with greatesIam and Reviso it was supposed to (happen), God and all.

just supposed to per the factual religions, no? When was this stuff written? I don't know what's going on. Mad cornishbiker always occurs on the ball of right sequential timing.

Banned

#43New Post! Jan 29, 2013 @ 10:56:36
@Reviso Said

But the madcornishbiker was enough to see through the topical activity for the mind bent on regarding that we really did not regard much to happen by Religion. It didn't really happen through time. Now with greatesIam and Reviso it was supposed to (happen), God and all.

just supposed to per the factual religions, no? When was this stuff written? I don't know what's going on. Mad cornishbiker always occurs on the ball of right sequential timing.

Thank you, I think.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs