Forums:
News & Current Events

Woman Keeps Her Dead Husband for 3 Years

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#16New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 22:50:24
It's very rare, but I'm "dumbstruck". Oh, one comment "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww". She took a bit long going through the stages of death.
colonelbleep On December 15, 2015

, North Carolina
#17New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 23:16:55

She shouldn't have kids.
ultranewbie On December 31, 2012

el dorado, New Mexico
#18New Post! Nov 20, 2012 @ 23:56:26
that's not all she "shouldn't have"..
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 00:39:57
It's pretty bothersome that those kids are being home schooled and are obviously in her ( mom) complete control. In a few years will we being reading a news report about how 4 kids were forced to chat with and feed a corpse that had been a sibling in life a sibling ?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#20New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 05:43:18
@white_swan53 Said

Shock and denial for 3 years ? It seems that after awhile the smell would make her snap out of it and face the fact that her 5 kids and herself are living with a rotting corpse .
Your theory that unless another loved one dies or is taken from her , she isn't a danger to others should be a HUGE red flag
Life gives no guarantees to anyone ever .

i'm guessing having the family talk to a shrink is better then tearing them apart.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#21New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 05:53:06
The mother is of course not mentally stable and needs professional help. She seems to have had a break with reality and could not handle the death of her spouse. While she might not be a danger to herself or others, she is not mentally fit to have her kids with her until she gets help and that professional deems her fit to have her kids back. The kids might seem fine right now but they went though something horrible so they should be getting help as well.

Its quite sad and I feel bad for all of them.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#22New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 13:30:57
@white_swan53 Said

Fear of what their mom would do to them has to be a large part of the reason . For a child to be more afraid of a living parent then a rotting corpse of a dead parent ,tells the tale .IMO

Why is it more likely that fear of their mom drove this? My first thought was that they would be afraid for their mom and didn't know what to do.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#23New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 16:06:47
@chisa96 Said

Why is it more likely that fear of their mom drove this? My first thought was that they would be afraid for their mom and didn't know what to do.

That doesn't make sense though as the authorities didn't deem it a crime committed or any damage done...Their laws are clearly different over there.

My nephews wife is Russian...When she sends her sister's stuff from Victoria's Secret, she always chances that some of the contents will go missing (from the postal workers); complaining about the situation has, and would, get them no where.
Just one example of how different things are run there as compared to here.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#24New Post! Nov 21, 2012 @ 16:38:13
she probably couldn't find one the long horizontal freezer that you put in your basement for storage meat and other things. that's a perfect place fit a dead body to keep him cool. hoppy - you know their sex life for 3 years was boring and pretty dead. if the children are very young, they probably would understand that he is sick, not being dead. they would simply think is normal. i am not married, but my wife died, i love her so much. she why she couldn't let him go, but the smell from his body that how could she standed for 3 years. she must really powerful air refreshers, i like know the name of the brand. wonder if they had wore a lot of clothes pins over their noses before they got refreshers. what she said to her friends and family members that they didn't reported to the police, or they didn't pursuit to go up to see him for 3 years. at least, when they moved to another town, they didn't take any extra baggages with them.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#25New Post! Nov 23, 2012 @ 08:13:33
@DorkySupergirl Said

The mother is of course not mentally stable and needs professional help. She seems to have had a break with reality and could not handle the death of her spouse. While she might not be a danger to herself or others, she is not mentally fit to have her kids with her until she gets help and that professional deems her fit to have her kids back. The kids might seem fine right now but they went though something horrible so they should be getting help as well.

Its quite sad and I feel bad for all of them.

I totally agree with you that the mother and those kids need help .

@sTreetAngeL Said

That doesn't make sense though as the authorities didn't deem it a crime committed or any damage done...Their laws are clearly different over there.

My nephews wife is Russian...When she sends her sister's stuff from Victoria's Secret, she always chances that some of the contents will go missing (from the postal workers); complaining about the situation has, and would, get them no where.
Just one example of how different things are run there as compared to here.

Thank You ,
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs