The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

I hear everybody's done the "I Hate God" thing in Asia. Us that a Dutch Disease?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#1New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 17:23:06
Well with Spinoza the impossibility of hating God because of derision or disappointment in the life of KNowing Him for certain. That form of injustice can be handled in that one's valued emotion is reduced to the meaningful status of an expressed or communicated reality, and the rest of your feelings are met with the other next with you against the rest of humanity. So what happens with going Dutch as it were with God hating himself as Spinoza is remembered per Ethically concluding a Love? That God is a joke. There is always somebody ready to stab you in the back.

But if one keeps on stressing that He may praise the Lord; know love for the feelings of suppression, then the other can reciprocate similarly to your situation. Together it becomes that we love God, just because the organized Religion is still there.
Electric_Banana On about 4 hours ago

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 20:13:21
My right eye ball just popped out of my face and dropped to the floor.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#3New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 20:42:38
@Reviso Said

Well with Spinoza the impossibility of hating God because of derision or disappointment in the life of KNowing Him for certain.

Where is this Spinoza!?

@Reviso Said

That form of injustice can be handled in that one's valued emotion is reduced to the meaningful status of an expressed or communicated reality, and the rest of your feelings are met with the other next with you against the rest of humanity.

Reading and re-writing: One's valued emotion is a form of injustice that can be handled in that reduced status to the meaningful reality expressed or communicated with the other and the rest of humanity against your feelings that are met with you next.

@Reviso Said

So what happens with going Dutch as it were with God hating himself as Spinoza is remembered per Ethically concluding a Love? That God is a joke. There is always somebody ready to stab you in the back.

So Spinoza hates himself!?

..and if somebody is indeed ready to stab you in the back maybe it is because of your actions and/or reactions!?

Either case, yes, I do like to joke around...

@Reviso Said

But if one keeps on stressing that He may praise the Lord; know love for the feelings of suppression, then the other can reciprocate similarly to your situation.

What other!?

..and why would any other be similar to your situation!? Maybe you're a unique case...

@Reviso Said

Together it becomes that we love God, just because the organized Religion is still there.

..and what particular God is it that you love!?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs