Letter to a future Republican strategist regarding white people

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#46New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 03:01:58
@boxerdc Said

All of them.. And I decided since I've had to use it so often to end posts, that I might as well just change my signature.
Of course it doesn't apply to you.

Or me...
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#47New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 05:21:30
@LuckyCharms Said

I can't see the republicans making French apple pie. Unless it was changed to Freedom apple pie...

El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#48New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 07:40:49
@Alkaia Said

Thats the problem with this country right there. You dont want to think about anything other than what youve made your mind up to be. A closed mind never learns anything.

My mind is closed to all kinds of nonsense, and that's the way I like it, and I learn plenty of new things. Not wanting to have a conversation about a particular topic doesn't mean I don't know anything about it or am unable to learn more about it. You seem to be conflating current lack of interest with closed mindedness.

Quote:
Republicans hold the record for having the most highly placed minorities in office. You guys went and got a puppt so you could shout racism everytime we didnt like his communistic agenda. clever.

90% of house republicans are white. Less than 50% of house democrats are white. I'm curious where you're setting these records?

Quote:
and I doubt republicans are stupid,after all you guys are always accusing them of being the rich ones.

I think you're confused. The vast majority of both parties are comprised of the non-rich. The rich make up a small part of each party. You're also conflating wealth with intelligence.
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#49New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 22:46:41
@Spinkiegirl Said

You're not "spoon feeding" me anything.....what you are doing is showing those of us here with sane thinking, that you aren't thinking sanely......

Well you ask a question you could have gotten the answer from just by clicking on the links I gave in the first place. So I went to the sites and copied and pasted some of the info for you.

I call that spoon feeding.

But then again, liberals o like to have things made easy for them
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#50New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 23:48:38
@El_Tino Said

90% of house republicans are white. Less than 50% of house democrats are white. I'm curious where you're setting these records?

House Republicans - what a narrow sampling.

Let's include state senators, governors, state representatives, and other "elected officials" as several posters have said.
You'll find that Republicans elect more Hispanics than the Democrats do.

Republicans are NOT the party of exclusion, contrary to the lies of America's Liberals.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#51New Post! Nov 14, 2012 @ 23:55:22
@Pcptrvanion Said

Let's include state senators, governors, state representatives, and other "elected officials" as several posters have said.

Republicans are NOT the party of exclusion, contrary to the lies of America's Liberals.

Really?
So, Romney was going to include gays and lesbians by giving them marriage equality? And he was going to make sure that poor, mostly urban minority women would have access to contraceptive services?

And that 47% that he doesn't care about.... they're not real Americans anyway right?

Your fail is epic.
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#52New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 04:51:30
@boxerdc Said

And that 47% that he doesn't care about.... they're not real Americans anyway right?

Since Mr. Romney never said any such thing your post is meaningless.

It is truly a shame when the Democrat propaganda wing (a.k.a. the "news" media) has to take a quote out of context, twist it, and then lie about its intended meaning in order to assure the re-election of their masters in the Democrat Party.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#53New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 06:37:42
@Pcptrvanion Said

So link me to your numbers then.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#54New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 11:45:47
@Pcptrvanion Said

Since Mr. Romney never said any such thing your post is meaningless.

It is truly a shame when the Democrat propaganda wing (a.k.a. the "news" media) has to take a quote out of context, twist it, and then lie about its intended meaning in order to assure the re-election of their masters in the Democrat Party.

It's truly a shame when you can hear the words coming right out of his mouth, and you still deny it.

You should be declared mentally incompetent and your right to vote should be revoked.

I also noticed that you skipped right over the equal rights for gay and lesbian couples and womens health for the poor. But I guess that poor women of child bearing age and gays and lesbians aren't real americans, right?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#55New Post! Nov 15, 2012 @ 21:26:33
@Alkaia Said

Well you ask a question you could have gotten the answer from just by clicking on the links I gave in the first place. So I went to the sites and copied and pasted some of the info for you.

I call that spoon feeding.

But then again, liberals o like to have things made easy for them

WRONG again...i'm NOT a "liberal" but even if I was, you TRY and make sound like it's bad thing...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs