Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A 6 year old daughter

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Oct 30, 2012 @ 13:25:04
A 6 year old daughter wakes up in the middle of the night screaming, daddy comes to comfort her, what is the matter my sweet little one? oh daddy, daddy, it was horrible, I had this dream about fred the fish, I woke up and found him dead. Well, the next morning he awakes and sure enough Fred has died. He thinks wow, this is amazing. A few days go by and again in the middle of the night, she again wakes up screaming and daddy comes to comfort his little girl, what's the matter my sweet little one? oh daddy, daddy, it is terrible, jack, my rabbit died. Oh my sweet little one look, jack is alive and well, see over there in his cage. It will be ok, go back to sleep. Daddy wakes up and comes to check on things and sure enough jack has died. A few weeks go by and again his little girl wakes up in the middle of the night screaming, daddy comes and comforts her, asking her what is wrong my sweet little one? Oh daddy, dady, I had this terible dream again, this time daddy, oh daddy, I love you, you died in my dream. Oh my sweet little one, it's only a dream, it will be ok. Well, the days go by and nothing happens and yet he rememebres what has happened to Fred and Jack and now he is worried what may happen to him. He goes to get his breakfast and hiw wife returns with the mail, oh honey, the strangest thing, I found the mailman dead at the mail box.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs