Random

X-Men Comic Book

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
joe02 On September 04, 2014

Deleted

fort hood,
#1New Post! Oct 25, 2012 @ 22:15:47
I got a x-men comic book called X-Men Who or What is Sunset Grace and still in mint condition and wondering is it possibly worth anything at all. Here are some things about it, it says direct edition on the bottom left its from, 1994, and still in the covering it came with anything that can direct me to a link to find out or anything at all is appreciated
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Oct 26, 2012 @ 00:11:56
joe02 - i would suggest if there is a bookstore near you buy a book or magazine that said on it, " comic book price guide ". i have seen these books in bookstores and maybe you find in your local library. basely the book will tell all the issues of " the x-men " look and so you will your issue. it will tell you how much paid for in first edition, and then it will tell how much it worth now. joe - should warn you that ( i read this awhile back, it could take about 30 years or more, to worth a lot. even then it might not a lot. joe- i am pretty sure today that your comic book, is worth what you paid for in 1994. i have a box of comic books that i have in my closet, but they aren't in mint condition. most of them are in 80's and 90's, i read comic books for 34 years, and they got too expensive, and the stories in them were stupid and waste of my time. occasionally, i read them. i would never sell them because they are part of my childhood. joe - you go to comic book store, and they can tell how much your comic worth, too. most comic book stores, that i grew up with will have own boxes of comic books that they sell. like the comic book store in " the big bang theory ". these ideas above you try first, you try e-bay, too. i really don't think any sorts of information i give you. at least, you have a start!
alex_simms On April 30, 2020

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 26, 2012 @ 06:42:05
I found this link with someone who is selling the comic, but it is not mint.

https://www.atoncer.com/cgi-bin/auction/view?cmd=view&listingID=1079545

I would advise you to store it.It may become valuable.

I had a whole collection of comics including early Superman and Batman comics now worth 1000s of pounds.
When I went travelling, my mother threw them away thinking they were rubbish....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs