Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#121New Post! Sep 21, 2012 @ 22:19:05
@wirelessguru1 Said

No way. He/she/it is clearly and obviously your devil god! Wake up!!!

Well mad dude, you tell us that you are serving your devil god willingly! Wake up!!!

Well mad dude, I don't serve any other God since I already know that God = I AM. Wake up!!!

Well mad dude, I suppose that some servants like you will always want to sell their souls to the devil!

Well mad dude, then if Satan (or Stan, or whoever) is right then and by default your devil god is WRONG! Simple logic...

Really!? So how soon is that anyway!?

So you are offering people Armageddon free and gratis!?

That is even worse, of course!!!

..and of course, all people eventually die...

So since you seem to know it, that must also mean that your devil god is indeed a prima dona!

Well if your devil god wants to be pleased then it is a prima dona almost by definition! Wake up!!!

So are you saying that when people are united it prevents them from cooperating!?

Well mad dude, then maybe you can make your case and your devil god's case a LOT more clear!

In your dreams and imagination, of course...

I think you mean "serve" for the FEAR of your lousy devil god! Wake up!!!

..and IMHO I really don't think that many will want to jump into your sinking ship!!!

So you're building an ark right now!?

So you are offering us Armageddon for free!?

Like soon when!?

..and yet again I really don't think that many will want to jump into your sinking ship since YOUR ship is more like the Titanic!!!

+1 (Neo)

Well, if Satan isn't your god then you are putting an awful lot of effort into proving his claims right, or trying to, lol.

No, read what I say and you won't make such elementary mistakes, lol.

It's no wonder no-one n here takes much of what you say seriously, lol.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#122New Post! Sep 21, 2012 @ 22:37:37
@MadCornishBiker Said

Well, if Satan isn't your god then you are putting an awful lot of effort into proving his claims right, or trying to, lol.

..and yet again what claims are those since you seem to be willfully following your devil god!!!???

@MadCornishBiker Said

No, read what I say and you won't make such elementary mistakes, lol.

It's no wonder no-one n here takes much of what you say seriously, lol.

No-one!? So you obviously speak for no one here since you speak for NOTHING, zero (0).

+1 (Neo)

P.S. So all that I need to do is just continue to provide you with enough rope and you then quickly hang yourself, again and again....
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#123New Post! Sep 21, 2012 @ 23:01:43
@MadCornishBiker Said

What am I looking forward to most?

Travelling round meeting people and swapping stories with them. I will have a whole world full to choose from, and by the time I have gone round them all, there will be more stories to swap starting the cycle all over again.

Traveling around and meeting people and swapping stories about what? How happy you all are that you were right, and that everyone else (who won't be there) was wrong? And what will you have to talk about, since you'll all be perfect?

The weather? Nope.. it's gonna be perfect
Your health? Nope.. it's gonna be perfect
Your job? Nope... you're all going to be doing the same thing and it'll be perfect
Your family? Nope.. Most of your family won't make the cut, and the ones that do will be perfect.
You will have no problems to solve, and nothing at all to aspire to..

Sounds like hell to me.

Banned

#124New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 08:18:43
@wirelessguru1 Said

..and yet again what claims are those since you seem to be willfully following your devil god!!!???

Do you have learning difficulties? Especially in reading? After all I have said this a few times to you recently, lol.

The issue is all based on Satan's claims that no-one would willingly serve God without immediate reward (i. e. being paid like Apostate Christianity's clergy insist on).

They would not serve God willingly without full protection from everything that Satan could subject them to.

@wirelessguru1 Said

No-one!? So you obviously speak for no one here since you speak for NOTHING, zero (0).

+1 (Neo)

P.S. So all that I need to do is just continue to provide you with enough rope and you then quickly hang yourself, again and again....

As I said, I speak for God, no-one else.

Except that you don't have the "rope" to provide, lol, it is you that is "hanging" yourself, in God's view anyway, and His is the only one that counts.

Banned

#125New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 08:30:41
@boxerdc Said

Traveling around and meeting people and swapping stories about what? How happy you all are that you were right, and that everyone else (who won't be there) was wrong? And what will you have to talk about, since you'll all be perfect?

The weather? Nope.. it's gonna be perfect
Your health? Nope.. it's gonna be perfect
Your job? Nope... you're all going to be doing the same thing and it'll be perfect
Your family? Nope.. Most of your family won't make the cut, and the ones that do will be perfect.
You will have no problems to solve, and nothing at all to aspire to.

Sounds like hell to me.

In other words the only things you like to talk about are the negative ones? Is that right? Are you the sort of person who enjoys reading gossip magazines about people's troubles and what they have done wrong?

How about things they have experienced, stories they have heard, all of which will be positive and up-building.

That is one of the things I loved so much about associating with Brothers and Sisters when I was part of the Welsh Quickbuild team. We always had plenty of stories to tell, and they were always up-building, positive, the pleasant things we had experienced.

Especially we spoke about what God had done for us, or others we knew.
Those who had bible students talked about their progress, or swapped tips about how best to help them.

No moans, no unpleasant gossip, no criticising others, just goo positive healthy stuff.

Don;t worry there will be plenty of stories to swap about good things, about how well others are doing, and occasionally about someone who needs help, or has been given help and how it happened.

Yes life will be perfect, but there will still be things happening, things tat we can share to build each other up and make each other feel good. No doubt there will still be things to have a laugh about.

After all, to those who associate with them at all, JWs are generally known as a very happy people.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#126New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 15:48:36
@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes life will be perfect, but there will still be things happening, things tat we can share to build each other up and make each other feel good. No doubt there will still be things to have a laugh about.

There will be nothing to share to build each other up and make each other feel good.. You'll be perfect, so you'll be built up and already feel good..

And there will be nothing to laugh about, because people in general laugh about their mistakes and follies.. Being perfect will mean that there will be no mistakes or follies.

Sounds like a heavily medicated mental hospital, or hell.

Banned

#127New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 16:37:31
@boxerdc Said

There will be nothing to share to build each other up and make each other feel good.. You'll be perfect, so you'll be built up and already feel good..

And there will be nothing to laugh about, because people in general laugh about their mistakes and follies.. Being perfect will mean that there will be no mistakes or follies.

Sounds like a heavily medicated mental hospital, or hell.

Yes we will also be perfect, but there will be much to share. Even I can work that out with my 63 year old worn out brain. What's your excuse?
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#128New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 20:37:58
@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes we will also be perfect, but there will be much to share. Even I can work that out with my 63 year old worn out brain. What's your excuse?

Boxer is right. After 200 years or so, you will all die of boredom.

Banned

#129New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 21:53:34
@futilevoice Said

Boxer is right. After 200 years or so, you will all die of boredom.

I don't see that, but then I don't get bored easily anyway. I can't remember when I last got bored, probably when I was laid up after my accident in 1975, and it was that layup that helped me learn to combat boredom.

No, I find people to interesting to believe I could ever get bored of them.

Somewhere in, California
#130New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 23:06:25
@MadCornishBiker Said

Do you have learning difficulties? Especially in reading? After all I have said this a few times to you recently, lol.

No but you seem to have severe learning disability!

@MadCornishBiker Said

The issue is all based on Satan's claims that no-one would willingly serve God without immediate reward (i. e. being paid like Apostate Christianity's clergy insist on).

But, and yet again, you claim to be willingly serving your devil god!

@MadCornishBiker Said

They would not serve God willingly without full protection from everything that Satan could subject them to.

So are you telling us that you're serving your devil god without full protection!?

@MadCornishBiker Said

As I said, I speak for God, no-one else.

..and since when did your devil god assign you as his/her/its spokesperson!?

@MadCornishBiker Said

Except that you don't have the "rope" to provide, lol, it is you that is "hanging" yourself, in God's view anyway, and His is the only one that counts.

Nope, it is clearly and obviously you that is hanging yourself! Wake up!!!

Somewhere in, California
#131New Post! Sep 22, 2012 @ 23:09:07
@MadCornishBiker Said

Banned

#132New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 10:40:02
@wirelessguru1 Said

No, lol, in reality, but maybe also in your nightmares.

Somewhere in, California
#133New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 19:03:19
@MadCornishBiker Said

No, lol, in reality, but maybe also in your nightmares.

No, in your dreams and imagination, unless of course your personal reality is a nightmare!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs