The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

My how time flies when mud starts flying .

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#46New Post! Aug 17, 2012 @ 17:28:52
@white_swan53 Said

HELLO HELLO HELLO KNOCK KNOCK every one has a fertile imagination, ya doofus. Other wise we all would be more like sheepeople then people .

Every one, really!? So you in your mind you speak for every one!!!???
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#47New Post! Aug 18, 2012 @ 21:56:34
@wirelessguru 1 Said

Every one, really!? So you in your mind you speak for every one!!!???

I imagine you consider this a seriouse question .

Somewhere in, California
#48New Post! Aug 18, 2012 @ 21:59:14
@white_swan53 Said

I imagine you consider this a seriouse question .

Really!? "Seriouse"!?

n/a, New Mexico
#49New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 03:11:08
@wirelessguru1 Said

Really!? "Seriouse"!?

Yes I noticed the misspelling.
Generally I try to be careful and correct misspellings and such. There are members here that it doesn't matter wether words are spelled correct or the grammer is right. Their are just gonna post utter nonsense/crap eitherways , so I'm not overly bothered about being as careful when replying to them.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#50New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 07:29:55
@white_swan53 Said

only 82 days left before Americans go to the polls

I will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad when this is over for a year or two.

J.R.

n/a, New Mexico
#51New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 07:56:16
@JR_Sanford Said

I will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad when this is over for a year or two.

J.R.

I'm thinking 'your not alone'.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#52New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 15:55:41
@white_swan53 Said

Yes I noticed the misspelling.
Generally I try to be careful and correct misspellings and such. There are members here that it doesn't matter wether words are spelled correct or the grammer is right. Their are just gonna post utter nonsense/crap eitherways , so I'm not overly bothered about being as careful when replying to them.

You are correct sis. And then there are some who care about using correct spelling or grammar AND post utter nonsense crap- like your antagonist there?

n/a, New Mexico
#53New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 16:02:30
@shinobinoz Said

You are correct sis. And then there are some who care about using correct spelling or grammar AND post utter nonsense crap- like your antagonist there?

Oh he's not just my antagonist, the one
??redeeming quality??? he has is he doesn't discriminate . every one who is inclined to have any kind of real conversation and replies to a post of his, gets his special brand of utter nonsense/crap full tilt .
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#54New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 16:05:45
@white_swan53 Said

??redeeming quality??? he has is he doesn't discriminate . every one who is inclined to have any kind of real conversation and replies to a post of his, gets his special brand of utter nonsense/crap full tilt .

Really? HELLO HELLO KNOCK KNOCK!

n/a, New Mexico
#55New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 16:13:49
@shinobinoz Said

Really? HELLO HELLO KNOCK KNOCK!

The 'Hello hello' is one of his trademarks, the 'knock knock' is my add on ...

Somewhere in, California
#56New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 17:56:16
@white_swan53 Said

That's right. I certainly do not discriminate. Like, if/when I read rubbish and nonsensical posts from you, shino, etc, I will reply accordingly.
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#57New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 21:24:51
@shinobinoz Said

Not to mention a total pass to congress especially the obstructionist pubs!

obstructionist pubs!obstructionist pubs!obstructionist pubs!

Somebody hit the record player...the needle is stuck.

It's the Republicans fault that Democrats controlled the House AND the Senate for the first two years of Mr. Obama's term?

How can you blame Republican "obstructionism" for the FACT that they could do NOTHING to stop the Democrats during that time?

On those few occasions that Mr. Obama was thwarted during his first two years it was NEVER due to Republican "obstructionism". It was due to the FACT that Democrats were voting with the Republicans in a bi-partisan effort to save this nation.

If memory serves, the single time Mr. Obama did his job and presented a budget to Congress...the Democrat controlled House of Representatives voted to reject it 98 to 0.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#58New Post! Aug 19, 2012 @ 23:44:38
@Pcptrvanion Said

obstructionist pubs!obstructionist pubs!obstructionist pubs!

Somebody hit the record player...the needle is stuck.

It's the Republicans fault that Democrats controlled the House AND the Senate for the first two years of Mr. Obama's term?

How can you blame Republican "obstructionism" for the FACT that they could do NOTHING to stop the Democrats during that time?

On those few occasions that Mr. Obama was thwarted during his first two years it was NEVER due to Republican "obstructionism". It was due to the FACT that Democrats were voting with the Republicans in a bi-partisan effort to save this nation.

If memory serves, the single time Mr. Obama did his job and presented a budget to Congress...the Democrat controlled House of Representatives voted to reject it 98 to 0.

Your memory is false.
Per law, Obama has submitted a budget for each fiscal year he’s been president -- fiscal years 2010, 2011 and 2012, according to a quick check on the Government Printing Office’s website, where the documents are posted. It’s as simple as that.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/aug/05/buddy-roemer/obama-submitted-budgets/

n/a, New Mexico
#59New Post! Aug 20, 2012 @ 00:56:41
@wirelessguru1 Said

That's right. I certainly do not discriminate. Like, if/when I read rubbish and nonsensical posts from you, shino, etc, I will reply accordingly.

I'm sorry ,did you aysomething ? your breakng up and there be lots a static. May hap if you moved to another part of the forum it will sound more better to others here in this part.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs