The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Romney requested more than 2 years tax returns from Ryan!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#121New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 03:09:31
@restoreone Said

nope they volunteer I know about them never assume that i don't now a couple of the 11 were possibly to poor to maybe go on missions but the church does help out also and so can members of the church

Yes, but they may have been too poor to go to college, or just didn't plan on going to college in the 1st place. Also, I didn't say you can't go on your mission if you're too poor. Many people just don't go for one reason or another.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#122New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 03:14:00
@crazylikeafox Said

Yes, but they may have been too poor to go to college, or just didn't plan on going to college in the 1st place. Also, I didn't say you can't go on your mission if you're too poor. Many people just don't go for one reason or another.

Like mitt said he wished he had served yet he chose to avoid going that is what I am saying

His kids are not serving their country by driving his motor home around as he said

, Ohio
#123New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 03:18:31
Oh and as to Mitt not dating what do you call being engaged?

McKinney, Texas
#124New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:01:39
@restoreone Said

Oh and as to Mitt not dating what do you call being engaged?

It's not going on dates though. That's what their forbidden from doing. Being engaged to someone isn't the same thing as actively going on dates on your mission.

, Ohio
#125New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:07:52
@crazylikeafox Said

It's not going on dates though. That's what their forbidden from doing. Being engaged to someone isn't the same thing as actively going on dates on your mission.

Are they allow to communicate in any way?

Also why did they keep their engagement a secret from both the church and their parents.

Why did he enter into this agreement right before he went off on his mission work shouldn't his mind be on his mission work not on you know ? At least that is what his church says it should be on.

McKinney, Texas
#126New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:24:14
@restoreone Said

Are they allow to communicate in any way?

Also why did they keep their engagement a secret from both the church and their parents.

Why did he enter into this agreement right before he went off on his mission work shouldn't his mind be on his mission work not on you know ? At least that is what his church says it should be on.

You'd have to ask him, not me. Plenty of people don't tell friends and family about an engagement at 1st. It's not unusual. What's unusual, or at least a bit fascinating to me, is your insistance on painting a man you're not voting for as some kind of villianous cartoon character.

, Ohio
#127New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 21:32:07
@crazylikeafox Said

You'd have to ask him, not me. Plenty of people don't tell friends and family about an engagement at 1st. It's not unusual. What's unusual, or at least a bit fascinating to me, is your insistance on painting a man you're not voting for as some kind of villianous cartoon character.

No I seek the truth by asking questions yet I get no answers did you answer any of my questions?

Each time I have ask a question this is the kind of answer I get

I don't know I think he did Reporters have ask these questions and many have been answered.
i ask about how he got 30 months and any other Mormons got 24 months. you said to ask him or maybe this or that. The answer is out there why not provide it here?

Instead you go around saying things about me not mitt
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#128New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 22:21:10
@Pcptrvanion Said

I checked.
He went to France with a group of Mormon young people.
It seems that almost all Mormons spend two years as missionaries in their late teens or early twenties.

I've checked and can only find records for three deferments...two educational and one religious.
All of them expired by 1969 and he spent the last few years of the Vietnam War wondering if his number would come up.

His father was against the war but I don't find anywhere that Mitt "protested".

@restoreone Said

30 MONTHS not the normal 24 then he got three education deferments.

All the time wishing he could serve his country

Like his sons are serving the country now as he put it getting him elected oh wait when will his sons have to deal with and IED in the motor home they drive for him here is the states.

type in mitt romney protest of war

It's NOT like he HAD to wait for his draft number to come up. He could have volunteered ANYTIME!!!!!!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#129New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 22:22:50
@Pcptrvanion Said

Again...he spent the last several YEARS of that war with a draft number and NO deferment.

And could have volunteered ANY FRIKEN TIME he wanted!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#130New Post! Aug 22, 2012 @ 22:30:32
@restoreone Said

look you really need to find out when mitt did what ok then get back to me first it 24 then 30 then he went to college then not ok Please study mitt then get back to me ok as to his record in school in the missions field and in school and why he did and said all the things that he has said

Some of the things he has said are outright lies:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/8959440/US-election-2012-Mitt-Romneys-life-as-a-poor-Mormon-missionary-in-France-questioned.html
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs