The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Romney's plan would raise taxes on 95% of americans.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Lil_O_Me On August 22, 2012

Deleted

, Kentucky
#31New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 05:01:06
@restoreone Said

what a flag and a casket cost or a prosthetic arm or leg?

He is ending two wars that you can but no amount of money on of course old Mitt ran to France during his war. Hell old Mitt even protested for the war then when his time came he ran like a scared chicken.

And the men and women are all coming home to the many jobs waiting for them
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#32New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 05:03:10
@Lil_O_Me Said

Thanks to policies of Bush & congress which Mitt would unwisely continue!
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#33New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 05:05:00
@Lil_O_Me Said

When they came home from Nam. They did not come home to jobs they came home to spit and mitt.

They will return with honor this time. Mission accomplished bin boy went bye bye.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#34New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 06:26:41
@raditz Said

So, unless he forces his sons to enlist in the military he's not fit to lead the country?

Would Obama's precious daughter enlist when she's 18?

While I do not come from a 'military' family , meaning none in my family are army brats . My family has always had close to half of all the guys in any generation serve in the armed forces. A few girls recently too.
I don't believe a parent should force their kid/kids into doing anything after high school I believe that if the parents have done their job the kid/kids will have a plan and be prepared to kick it into motion . I do believe that as parents we have a responsibility to instill in our kids a sense of pride and responsibility in and to our country. The rights and freedoms we as Americans enjoy wasn't handed to us on a platter .
With 5 sons none of which choose to serve in our armed forces. And if their daddy's story about they are serving their country by helping him get elected is true, then IMO , he isn't fit to lead a herd of goats much less my country and he damn sure isn't a parent that I would want around my kids .

n/a, New Mexico
#35New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 06:29:08
@shinobinoz Said

So Raditz?
White Swan?
You are OK with Mitt raising your taxes?

Truth is I'm not okay with any part of Mitt. Him and out present commander in chief are or might as well be two peas in the same pod.
Voting for either one of them wouldn't be picking the lesser of the two evils as much as it would be like just close your eyes and pick one. Kind of like playing that kids game of 'pin the tail on the donkey.

n/a, New Mexico
#36New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 06:36:10
@shinobinoz Said

Thanks to policies of Bush & congress which Mitt would unwisely continue!

Well now , how could Mitt unwisely continue them , unless Obama unwisely still has them in place and going strong when it's time for him to move out and let Mitt in ? Oh wait,my bad, I forgot. it's not Obama's fault,,,, he compromised to the best of his ability.

n/a, New Mexico
#37New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 06:37:24
@restoreone Said

When they came home from Nam. They did not come home to jobs they came home to spit and mitt.

They will return with honor this time. Mission accomplished bin boy went bye bye.

That still chaps my hide, the way our boys were treated when they returned from Nam.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#38New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 18:06:49
@white_swan53 Said

Truth is I'm not okay with any part of Mitt. Him and out present commander in chief are or might as well be two peas in the same pod.
Voting for either one of them wouldn't be picking the lesser of the two evils as much as it would be like just close your eyes and pick one. Kind of like playing that kids game of 'pin the tail on the donkey.

Then you really have NOT studied the issues.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#39New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 18:09:07
@white_swan53 Said

Well now , how could Mitt unwisely continue them , unless Obama unwisely still has them in place and going strong when it's time for him to move out and let Mitt in ? Oh wait,my bad, I forgot. it's not Obama's fault,,,, he compromised to the best of his ability.

Obama has been trying for almost 4 years to get the congress off of stupid.
Romney wants to return to the policies of Bush which put us in this failure economy.
You really should read up more on this instead of throwing up your hands in distaste over both candidates- there really is a lot of difference between the two.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#40New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 18:11:11
@white_swan53 Said

That still chaps my hide, the way our boys were treated when they returned from Nam.

Was very wrong & sad for our country to take it out on the brave sacrifices of our armed service members. Any disagreements should have been vented at the responsible politicians.

n/a, New Mexico
#41New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 19:39:41
@shinobinoz Said

Was very wrong & sad for our country to take it out on the brave sacrifices of our armed service members. Any disagreements should have been vented at the responsible politicians.

I 110 % totally agree .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs