Politics

Left Wing Liberals

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 21:31:52
Although I consider myself a left wing liberal, I find I hate other lefties. They are annoying, whiny, care about things that don't even bloody matter and seem to constantly have this 'holier than thou' attitude to anything.

Well fantastic, you don't subscribe to national pride, and you don't drink Coca-Cola because the Coke company killed a crocodile one time by advertising crocodile murder ten years ago.

Why go on about it?

I mean I want to live in an egalitarian country, but I want it to be filled with powerless right-wing people. They are just far easier to actually stomach.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#2New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 21:37:02
Well both liberal fanatics and conservative political fanatics suck!

You are the damn problem, not the solution!!!

+1 (Neo)
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#3New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 21:42:34
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well both liberal fanatics and conservative political fanatics suck!

You are the damn problem, not the solution!!!

+1 (Neo)

But there's no solution, so what's the point?

Somewhere in, California
#4New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 21:49:22
@someone_else Said

But there's no solution, so what's the point?

Well, and like I told the shino on another thread, the solution is a new socio-economic system, which unfortunately also means that the present debt-based "slavery" system must fail first and/or be destroyed first.

So anyone trying to "save" the present civilization (debt-based "slavery" system) is part of the problem and not of the solution.

Look, there is a very good reason why ALL (100% of them) prior civilizations also failed and/or were destroyed.

+1 (Neo)
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 13:42:39
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well, and like I told the shino on another thread, the solution is a new socio-economic system, which unfortunately also means that the present debt-based "slavery" system must fail first and/or be destroyed first.

So anyone trying to "save" the present civilization (debt-based "slavery" system) is part of the problem and not of the solution.

Look, there is a very good reason why ALL (100% of them) prior civilizations also failed and/or were destroyed.

+1 (Neo)

If it's voluntary, it isn't slavery. Participation isn't mandatory and many don't. Slavery to the government, via unavoidable taxes, IS slavery. Stop whining about the capitalist system, and get on with the necessary revolution that isn't dependent on class warfare.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:00:16
Michael Eavis said that Glastonbury became all about protest and whining. So he devoted a field to it and called it the Left field where everyone can go and whine together. Billy Bragg is usually there whining.

I think people get a sense of humour about it or not. Those that do not are terrible bores.

Somewhere in, California
#7New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:42:39
@ThePainefulTruth Said

If it's voluntary, it isn't slavery.

Well, then you don't really grasp how the mind program works!

@ThePainefulTruth Said

Participation isn't mandatory and many don't. Slavery to the government, via unavoidable taxes, IS slavery.

Yet many still do not pay taxes!

@ThePainefulTruth Said

Stop whining about the capitalist system, and get on with the necessary revolution that isn't dependent on class warfare.

Only in your dreams! It is essentially done & over for the debt-based "slavery" system! There will be no real recovery this time. Wake up!!!

Poverty will only continue to rise and more citizens, cities, states and even countries will be going broke until the damn "slavery" system is finally over and dead. Believe me now or believe me later, but that's how it will happen.

+1 (Neo)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs