Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#31New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 18:32:52
@townie_guy Said

I wouldnt go as far as saying that they are just as bad. They are not the ones who have committed to a relationship.

But if the 'other person' knows the one they are seeing is married/involved and still go ahead, IMO, they are just as bad. The cheater is an ass, but it takes TWO people.

@townie_guy Said

If someone is cheating, then there is something not right with the relationship.

Some people cheat because they think/hope they will get away with it. It's a selfish, arrogant thing. They want their cake and eat it to.

If there is something wrong in a relationship, you DO NOT sleep with someone else to fix it. You work with your partner, not f*** around.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 19:54:27
@Dark_Tink Said

But if the 'other person' knows the one they are seeing is married/involved and still go ahead, IMO, they are just as bad. The cheater is an ass, but it takes TWO people.

Again I agree to a point. But again, the other person isnt in that relationship, so theya re not breaking trust. Im not trying to justify it. But if say I ended up in bed with someone who was married, if I didnt know they were married, then I wouldnt be to blame in my eyes. If someone wanted to sleep with me, just to spite their partner, I wouldnt go ahead. Ive had the option before, but Im not gonna be used as some pawn in a chess game in a failing relationship.

Quote:

Some people cheat because they think/hope they will get away with it. It's a selfish, arrogant thing. They want their cake and eat it to.

If there is something wrong in a relationship, you DO NOT sleep with someone else to fix it. You work with your partner, not f*** around.

I can only talk from experience. I have been with girls before, who to be honest, there was no spark, no nothing. And I dont mean after a honeymoon persiod either. There was just nothing to keep me there or to want to make a commitment. I was tempted to cheat. I could of. But I decided to end the relationship. As hard as that is, it is better in the long run.

WHen I have been with Girls, and Im like WOW she is amaxzzing, I lose all interest in other people.

But then again, I know some people, who like the security of a relationship as they hate being single. But they still want the perks of the single life.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#33New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 19:59:12
@sweetheart5545 Said

I go on this site mostly just for fun,last night I was talking to these 2 married men,when I'm single,I wanted to know how do you feel about talking to someone that is married,has a family,and your single,Do you think it's wrong?Tell me your input.

very odd. My wife and I were just talking about this. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I don't care if you were even dating a married guy and screwing him. You are still not in the wrong. Why? Its simple. You were not the one that signed on the dotted line to be faithful. He did.

Society will call you a home wrecker or whore or whatever. Society is a bunch of insecure idiots. They are pissed off that they can't hold on to their man and also pissed off that their man is a cheating douche. Women have always been blamed for the bad behavior of men. f*** their opinions. They are as worthless as the ignoramuses that spew them.

You have every right and authority to do what you want to do. You are not breaking any vows or promises. He is. The cheater is. Not you.

Just remember. If he cheats on his wife, he'll eventually cheat on you. Use em, screw em and lose em

If a man is a dog, treat him like one. He isn't man, just a beast

Real men wouldn't behave like that

Dogs would

Treat em like what they are

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:05:25
@Tar Said

very odd. My wife and I were just talking about this. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I don't care if you were even dating a married guy and screwing him. You are still not in the wrong. Why? Its simple. You were not the one that signed on the dotted line to be faithful. He did.

Society will call you a home wrecker or whore or whatever. Society is a bunch of insecure idiots. They are pissed off that they can't hold on to their man and also pissed off that their man is a cheating douche. Women have always been blamed for the bad behavior of men. f*** their opinions. They are as worthless as the ignoramuses that spew them.

You have every right and authority to do what you want to do. You are not breaking any vows or promises. He is. The cheater is. Not you.

Just remember. If he cheats on his wife, he'll eventually cheat on you. Use em, screw em and lose em

If a man is a dog, treat him like one. He isn't man, just a beast

Real men wouldn't behave like that

Dogs would

Treat em like what they are

Bingo. And if you say no, you are not actually gonna save the marraige or relationship. They will go looking for someone else. ALthough that kind comes across the totally wrong way. As if Im saying you should. But your actions, wont change the outcome.

And yah Tar I agree with what your saying. I was just trying to act more civilised.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#35New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:07:40
@townie_guy Said

Bingo. And if you say no, you are not actually gonna save the marraige or relationship. They will go looking for someone else. ALthough that kind comes across the totally wrong way. As if Im saying you should. But your actions, wont change the outcome.

And yah Tar I agree with what your saying. I was just trying to act more civilised.

I would quote Spock and his dad for this one

Father: Speak your mind
Spock: It would not be wise
Father: It is always wise to speak what must be said

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:09:36
@Tar Said

I would quote Spock and his dad for this one

Father: Speak your mind
Spock: It would not be wise
Father: It is always wise to speak what must be said

Im not normally so cautious about what I say. Its just this damn site. But then again, I guess the people Im talking too normally know me as a person. So I dont just get judged on my thoughts lol.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#37New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:21:21
@townie_guy Said

Im not normally so cautious about what I say. Its just this damn site. But then again, I guess the people Im talking too normally know me as a person. So I dont just get judged on my thoughts lol.

You should always be honest and true to your own thoughts. I am as compassionate and bloodthirsty, smooth and abrasive, philosophical and nihilistic in real life as I am on this site

I stay true to myself always

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:24:42
@Tar Said

You should always be honest and true to your own thoughts. I am as compassionate and bloodthirsty, smooth and abrasive, philosophical and nihilistic in real life as I am on this site

I stay true to myself always

Yeah I stay true. I just have to be careful how I word stuff. And its hard to type humor sometimes. And the same with sarcasm. Thats the problem, lol.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#39New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:28:03
@townie_guy Said

Yeah I stay true. I just have to be careful how I word stuff. And its hard to type humor sometimes. And the same with sarcasm. Thats the problem, lol.

that's easy. Just put smiley faces around it!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:40:54
@Tar Said

that's easy. Just put smiley faces around it!

Nah, it sometimes impresses me, that I can type something that is heeavily soaked with sarcasm, and people dont realise. SOme people do see it as obvious. But some just some really oblivious. It makes me chuckle.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#41New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 20:54:00
Sweets, if the site specified 'Married Couples' as the main attraction then you've probably accidentally signed up with a swingers board.

ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#42New Post! Aug 21, 2012 @ 22:05:55
I have men friends that are married. If they talk nicely about their wives and family and it's friendly; no problem. It's not a good Idea otherwise. If the talk gets sexual, it's cheating. Would you want your mate to talk like that to someone other than you? You need to use some common sense. Male and female; a lot are fishing out of boredom. They may have bored their spouse and have no where else to turn.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs