The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

False things that other countries hear about Aussies lol....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
cammie On May 04, 2013

Deleted

, Australia
#61New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:27:38
We're also lazy mongrels...

Wheres the f***in popcorn smilie
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:40:17
Aren't all your men hot blonde surfers?
cammie On May 04, 2013

Deleted

, Australia
#63New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:43:43
@Silver_Lining Said

Aren't all your men hot blonde surfers?

oh yeah...and the women too.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#64New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:51:34
@scardycat Said

I wasnt sure where to put this so I popped it here.
TV and TV shows can give such a false view of how other countries live. In fact when I saw how some see Aussies it made me laugh.
Id like to let you know. We dont have kangaroos as pets and they dont just jump down the streets of our cities or towns. You might see one in a town if your out in the outback but this is very unlikely. They live in the bush and sometimes youll see them in paddocks. We dont have drop bears either that came from a TV commercial there not real. Most Aussies dont eat emu eggs, kangaroo, wombats, snakes or crocodles some do but not many. Oh yeah throw a shrimp on the BBQ thats bulls*** we dont all eat that either lol
We dont live in shacks and we have running water and proper roads lol. Australia is like any other western society and we eat the same as others do too. Oh yeah where not all piss head that roam the streets with cans of beer in our hands and saying G'day mate lol
Im not sure how other countries get these ideas but on the internet I have been asked these questions many times. I think there quite funny. if you can think of anything else you think we do or eat. Id love to hear them

What a crock this thread is. We don't all roam the streets with a beer in hand cos up north they drink Bundy, which tastes more like a** than vegemite does, and that's saying something.

On kangaroos, I got bowled A over T by one in the backyard as a kid, and used to feed them all the time cos they were always hanging around - they weren't pets as such though.

I have eaten snake, roo and emu... and I say g'day.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#65New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:58:15
Anyway... the best thing about Australia is that where-ever you go outside the major cities you are literally seconds away from death. Snakes, spiders, crocs, jellyfish, sharks, blue ringed octopi, angry roos, angry wombats, dingoes and Bundy drinking ferals with big rifles... they will all kill you in seconds... awesome.
scardycat On May 17, 2014

, Australia
#66New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:25:06
@bob_the_fisherman Said

What a crock this thread is. We don't all roam the streets with a beer in hand cos up north they drink Bundy, which tastes more like a** than vegemite does, and that's saying something.

On kangaroos, I got bowled A over T by one in the backyard as a kid, and used to feed them all the time cos they were always hanging around - they weren't pets as such though.

I have eaten snake, roo and emu... and I say g'day.

Oh what you think its a load of crook ok well you didnt read it properly I never said we dont eat roo, emu or croc I said most dont. ok
Im in country Vic I live in a small country town born and bred here and have never seen a roo in the street of the town thats why I said unlikly.
and I said we are not all piss heads roaming the street with beer in our hands saying gday because thats the image some countries have of us. I never said we dont say gday I said I dont so dont get all thingy with me
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#67New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:34:29
@cammie Said

We're also lazy mongrels...

Wheres the f***in popcorn smilie

Oi Cammie,ease up on the lazy,we just tend to sit and plan things out for a while,day,week,month,year .

, Australia
#68New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:37:05
@scardycat Said

Oh what you think its a load of crook ok well you didnt read it properly I never said we dont eat roo, emu or croc I said most dont. ok
Im in country Vic I live in a small country town born and bred here and have never seen a roo in the street of the town thats why I said unlikly.
and I said we are not all piss heads roaming the street with beer in our hands saying gday because thats the image some countries have of us. I never said we dont say gday I said I dont so dont get all thingy with me

And I'll bet you drive a Toorak Tractor don't you

, Australia
#69New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:41:14
@Demented Said

And I'll bet you drive a Toorak Tractor don't you

No get out it I drive an 87 ford Fairlane so ya got that wrong.

, Australia
#70New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:43:04
@scardycat Said

No get out it I drive an 87 ford Fairlane so ya got that wrong.

An NA,what Colour??

, Australia
#71New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:45:26
@Demented Said

An NA,what Colour??

ZL and its silver I love my car shes old but shes my beast

, Australia
#72New Post! Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:50:34
@scardycat Said

ZL and its silver I love my car shes old but shes my beast

I had an NA (Non Applicable) for 20 yrs,did many trips s***ney to Adelaide and back,never missed a beat.
It got to the stage it was dying a miserable death,now run around in an XR6.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs