Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

Sketch's Rants and Raves: Part One ...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sketchlord123 On July 14, 2013

, Indiana
#1New Post! Jul 22, 2012 @ 05:04:42
Many of you Rant and Rave. Either it be a Letter to the Editor, or right here on TFS. Well, Here I am with my first series of weekly rants and raves. Enjoy!

POLITICS:

Politics are turning into Hell. Its all about blackmailing and lying about different candidates. I mean, when did it turn to all this? Our first presidents are probably rolling in their grave. I mean, why can't it be what its about? Why do all political opponents have to fight? Why cant they just call it a friendly competition. I mean, sure, it is the fate of the country, but come on. We want whats best. Those who lie their way to the top just realize they went rock bottom. THIS is why many don't vote, even with the chance to.

ECONOMY:

I'm currently trying to sell a bundle of video game items, and get 200 dollars for a New PS3, which I found on a local video game retailer. I will be selling all kinds of stuff. Heck, three years ago, I may have gotten 400 dollars for all of it. I bet Im going to get $150... But, it is expected in times like these that many focus on mortgages and bills, if they can even pay it. Some went from a big fancy job, to a big stupid slob. Some went from working to help those in unemployment, to going into unemployment. Everything minor is going out of business, and yet once this economy crap clears up, whats it going to be then? Hm?

CRIME:

I have a feeling that crime rates are at an all-time high. I don't want to be a bummer, but I blame some movies. [Recently, there was a shooting in a Colorado Movie Theater named "Century 16", Where-as 12 were killed, and 59 injured. Many believe this was encouraged by:

-Him calling himself "The Joker", ~Batman

-And another movie coming out, that involves something with killings at a movie theater. [Maybe its the same movie ...]

But anyhoo, theres going to be more crap like this. I hope that one day, it'll just be the college kids. [Well... Who else will get off easily like that...] And no drunks committing crime. It'll take an alcaholic apocalypse before that stops.

---

Thats it for this week. Stay tuned for next week!

~Sketch
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs