The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

God loves the evil ones more than the good because he is the greatest sinner.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#31New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 00:18:43
@MadCornishBiker Said

Again you show your ignorance.

He was more than happy to "cure" the Ninehvites when they listened t Jonah, but of course you are happy to ignore that sort of thing because it doesn't suit your twisted argumentation.

He was happy to "cure" Mannasseh when He repented.

He was happy to send His son to "cure" the "lost sheep of Israel" as Jesus himself pointed out.

He always prefers to "cure" but if people choose not to accept the "cure" what can He do? He has no options left, since He won't force anyone.

When you think of it, hospitals are the same, in the UK anyway. If people refuse treatment there is nothing they can do about it.

He has arranged the Preaching of the Good News of the Kingdom for this time to "cure" those of us who are prepared to accept it.

He really can do no more.

More rubbish and nonsense from a Mad dude!
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 08:08:03
@wirelessguru1 Said

More rubbish and nonsense from a Mad dude!

Nope, not in the least, it is what you post that is nonsense.
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 10:02:36
@GreatestIam2 Said

No argument.

Regards
DL

Now that's the way I like it....

Somewhere in, California
#34New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 18:29:42
@MadCornishBiker Said

Nope, not in the least, it is what you post that is nonsense.

No way Mad dude. What I post here is the real truth, but like many others here you just can't handle the real truth. Wake up!

Banned

#35New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 18:39:18
@wirelessguru1 Said

No way Mad dude. What I post here is the real truth, but like many others here you just can't handle the real truth. Wake up!

Oh I can handle truth, and you wouldn't know truth if it jumped up and bit your butt, lol.

Still you're blind arrogance does give me a laugh, I'll say that for you.

Somewhere in, California
#36New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 18:44:30
@MadCornishBiker Said

Oh I can handle truth, and you wouldn't know truth if it jumped up and bit your butt, lol.

Still you're blind arrogance does give me a laugh, I'll say that for you.

Well, and the way that I see it, "blind arrogance" is all coming from you since you claiming to speak for some imaginary and invisible 3rd party God that you have never met! That is the clear definition of both being "blind" and also "arrogant" Wake up Mad dude.

Banned

#37New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 19:02:36
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well, and the way that I see it, "blind arrogance" is all coming from you since you claiming to speak for some imaginary and invisible 3rd party God that you have never met! That is the clear definition of both being "blind" and also "arrogant" Wake up Mad dude.

What I post comes from a very real God indeed, the one who created everything. There is no arrogance as I make no claims for myself, I am simply an instrument He has chosen to use, as He has done others in the past, and is doing with others now.

It is certainly not a definition of being blind, because it is those who cannot see God and His truth that are blind indeed, as all will find out before too long.

You are reacting just as those who ignored Noah did before the flood. Just as those in Sodom and Gomorrah Did, and those in Moab, Ai, and other similar ones punished by God for their disobedience. Just as the Jews did before they got themselves sent into captivity by God for their disobedience, and as they did in Jesus' time, thus being removed from their favoured position.

You are also fulfilling Jesus prophecy for our time, at Matthew 24:36-44 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming.
43 “But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming."

Unless you wake up and open your eyes, you will be amongst those who fall at Armageddon, assuming you live long enough. Do you really want to take that chance?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#38New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 20:34:52
What?

Somewhere in, California
#39New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 20:57:42
@MadCornishBiker Said

What I post comes from a very real God indeed, the one who created everything. There is no arrogance as I make no claims for myself, I am simply an instrument He has chosen to use, as He has done others in the past, and is doing with others now.

Well Mad dude, you make the claims to be talking for and/or representing some invisible and imaginary 3rd party God that you have NEVER met! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

It is certainly not a definition of being blind, because it is those who cannot see God and His truth that are blind indeed, as all will find out before too long.

Hello, hello, and yet again, God = I AM, so I can see God very clearly when I look in th mirror. Wake up!

In contrast you continue to claim to be talking for and/or representing some invisible and imaginary 3rd party God that you have NEVER met!

@MadCornishBiker Said

You are reacting just as those who ignored Noah did before the flood. Just as those in Sodom and Gomorrah Did, and those in Moab, Ai, and other similar ones punished by God for their disobedience. Just as the Jews did before they got themselves sent into captivity by God for their disobedience, and as they did in Jesus' time, thus being removed from their favoured position.

Only in your nightmares! Wake up!!!

Again, I don't fear your lousy invisible and imaginary 3rd party bible God (The Devil) who, if anything, has been absent for over 2,000+ years! wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

You are also fulfilling Jesus prophecy for our time, at Matthew 24:36-44 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

Rubbish, nonsense. I am already fully aware that the present age/era macro cycle is just about to end. Wake up!

@MadCornishBiker Said

37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming.

Hello, hello, I am already fully aware that ONLY a few survive when civilizations fail or are destroyed! Wake up Mad dude...

..and I AM already here. Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

43 “But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming."

Hello, hello, I am not afraid of your lousy "thief"...and yet again I AM already here. Wake up!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Unless you wake up and open your eyes, you will be amongst those who fall at Armageddon, assuming you live long enough. Do you really want to take that chance?

Hello, hello, it is YOU who needs to WAKE UP!!!!!!

Wake up Mad dude.

+1 (Neo)

Banned

#40New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 21:13:15
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well Mad dude, you make the claims to be talking for and/or representing some invisible and imaginary 3rd party God that you have NEVER met! Wake up!!!

No. I am wide awake and I speak for a living God, the God and Farther of my Lord Jesus Christ, and the Creator of everything. I may not have met Him face to face, no man can and live, but I know Him very well, I know His personality, and as far as any human can His thoughts. I know His Holy Spirit and how He has used it to help and guide me.

I have never met you face to face yet I know you exist, and I know your personality fairly well by now, you betray it constantly in your every word.

@wirelessguru1 Said

Hello, hello, and yet again, God = I AM, so I can see God very clearly when I look in th mirror. Wake up!

No you are no god, except maybe to yourself, what you are is a little man with a big ego.

@wirelessguru1 Said

In contrast you continue to claim to be talking for and/or representing some invisible and imaginary 3rd party God that you have NEVER met!

Again, He is not imaginary, he is ore real than you are.

@wirelessguru1 Said

Only in your nightmares! Wake up!!!

@wirelessguru1 Said

No, I don't have nightmares at least none I can ever remember.

Again, I don't fear your lousy invisible and imaginary 3rd party bible God (The Devil) who, if anything, has been absent for over 2,000+ years! wake up!!!

Rubbish, nonsense. I am already fully aware that the present age/era macro cycle is just about to end. Wake up!

Hello, hello, I am already fully aware that ONLY a few survive when civilizations fail or are destroyed! Wake up Mad dude...

Then you know that unless you acknowledge the true God you will be one of them.

@wirelessguru1 Said

..and I AM already here. Wake up!!!

Maybe, but not all there, lol.

@wirelessguru1 Said

Hello, hello, I am not afraid of your lousy "thief"...and yet again I AM already here. Wake up!

God is no thief, if anyone is you are since you try to steal His glory for yourself, just as Satan did in the Garden of Eden.

@wirelessguru1 Said

Hello, hello, it is YOU who needs to WAKE UP!!!!!!

Wake up Mad dude.

+1 (Neo)

Oh I am far more awake than you, I do not suffer from self delusions, delusions of grandeur, lol.

Somewhere in, California
#41New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 21:28:18
@MadCornishBiker Said

No. I am wide awake and I speak for a living God, the God and Farther of my Lord Jesus Christ, and the Creator of everything. I may not have met Him face to face, no man can and live, but I know Him very well, I know His personality, and as far as any human can His thoughts. I know His Holy Spirit and how He has used it to help and guide me.

Rubbish, nonsense! Only a blind arrogant or a delusional fool would say such things, like claiming to know someone who he never met "face to face"!

@MadCornishBiker Said

I have never met you face to face yet I know you exist, and I know your personality fairly well by now, you betray it constantly in your every word.

Rubbish, nonsense! You really do not know me, the great one! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

No you are no god, except maybe to yourself, what you are is a little man with a big ego.

You certainly wish!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Again, He is not imaginary, he is ore real than you are.

Only in your dreams!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Then you know that unless you acknowledge the true God you will be one of them.

Hello, hello, God = I AM. That is the real truth. Wake up zealot!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

God is no thief, if anyone is you are since you try to steal His glory for yourself, just as Satan did in the Garden of Eden.

Hello, hello, it was YOU who made the "thief" claim! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Oh I am far more awake than you, I do not suffer from self delusions, delusions of grandeur, lol.

Hello, hello, all of your posts here sound "delusional" to me! Wake up!!!

Like you continue to claim to talk for and/or represent some imaginary and invisible 3rd party God that you have never met face-to face while, and in contrast, I only talk for and/or represent myself, the great one.

WAKE UP!!!

+1 (Neo)

Banned

#42New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 10:59:00
@wirelessguru1 Said

Rubbish, nonsense! Only a blind arrogant or a delusional fool would say such things, like claiming to know someone who he never met "face to face"!

Rubbish, nonsense! You really do not know me, the great one! Wake up!!!

You certainly wish!

Only in your dreams!!!

Hello, hello, God = I AM. That is the real truth. Wake up zealot!!!

Hello, hello, it was YOU who made the "thief" claim! Wake up!!!

Hello, hello, all of your posts here sound "delusional" to me! Wake up!!!

Like you continue to claim to talk for and/or represent some imaginary and invisible 3rd party God that you have never met face-to face while, and in contrast, I only talk for and/or represent myself, the great one.

WAKE UP!!!

+1 (Neo)

It is not difficult to know someone you have never met face to face. People's words and actions betray what they are, and no matter how much the lie, no human has a good enough memory to keep those lies consistent forever so the truth will eventually come out.

Again all you demonstrate your ignorance, only this time not only of God but of human nature and psychology.

No you don;t represent yourself, with every word you represent the one you are imitating, Satan the Devil. Even by claiming complete autonomy you are imitating him and following the lies he taught Eve in the Garden of Eden.

It really is you who needs to wake up and notice something other than your own ego.

You are welcome to think what you like of me, I am not important.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#43New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 11:01:32
@MadCornishBiker Said

It is not difficult to know someone you have never met face to face. People's words and actions betray what they are, and no matter how much the lie, no human has a good enough memory to keep those lies consistent forever so the truth will eventually come out.

Again all you demonstrate your ignorance, only this time not only of God but of human nature and psychology.

No you don;t represent yourself, with every word you represent the one you are imitating, Satan the Devil. Even by claiming complete autonomy you are imitating him and following the lies he taught Eve in the Garden of Eden.

It really is you who needs to wake up and notice something other than your own ego.

MCB - 1

Wireless - 0

Somewhere in, California
#44New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:43:30
@MadCornishBiker Said

So based on his actions, etc, your bible God is clearly the devil.

@MadCornishBiker Said

God = I AM. Wake up!!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Of course I only represent myself...unlike you who represents the Devil (bible God)! Wake up!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Of course you're not importatnt since you openly claim to us to just be a servant.

+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#45New Post! Jul 27, 2012 @ 18:44:13
@BozieFozie Said

MCB - 1

Wireless - 0

Only in your dreams...

+1 (Neo)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)