Does anyone here support Mitt Romney?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...24 25 26
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#376New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 02:52:44
@rocket48 Said

Possibly, possibly not. Obama has already proved he is a failed President and has proven he knows nothing about economics, yet Romney has proven success. Will Romney be a great leader? Personally, I have my doubts, but we can't know until we try. We know what we have today.

I disagree with this. If you are going to solely blame Obama for our slow economic recovery then you are essentially closing your eyes to what occured before he took office and what has been done in Congress the past two years. And now you want to throw another monkey wrench in the recovery and erase what he tried to start and start over? To me that would be a greater risk, because a new guy in there would be spending all his energies reversing policies and then trying to place untested policies while the economy sits and waits for this new plan to develop over another 4 years. Before criticizing and blaming, give the man in office now at least a chance to finish his job to prove whether or not your premature judgement is warranted.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#377New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 03:55:04
@rocket48 Said

Possibly, possibly not. Obama has already proved he is a failed President and has proven he knows nothing about economics, yet Romney has proven success. Will Romney be a great leader? Personally, I have my doubts, but we can't know until we try. We know what we have today.

More opinion & NO facts.
Why am I constantly surprised by that?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#378New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 03:55:34
@raditz Said

Kinda like "he looks like my daddy."

Your daddy is morman?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#379New Post! Jul 24, 2012 @ 03:56:07
@Leon Said

I disagree with this. If you are going to solely blame Obama for our slow economic recovery then you are essentially closing your eyes to what occured before he took office and what has been done in Congress the past two years. And now you want to throw another monkey wrench in the recovery and erase what he tried to start and start over? To me that would be a greater risk, because a new guy in there would be spending all his energies reversing policies and then trying to place untested policies while the economy sits and waits for this new plan to develop over another 4 years. Before criticizing and blaming, give the man in office now at least a chance to finish his job to prove whether or not your premature judgement is warranted.

Not to mention the global funk we are all in!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...24 25 26

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs