Forums:
News & Current Events

zimmerman's Wife....Arrested On Perjury Charges

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 21:59:48
https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-wife-arrest-perjury-charges-210257372.html What's up with this I wonder?????

Chicago, Illinois
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:43:22
Dam.....wonder where all those who supported zimmerman's story are now????
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#3New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:45:14
@Spinkiegirl Said

Dam.....wonder where all those who supported zimmerman's story are now????

Have you noticed what time it is? This is TFS down time. Bump it again later.

Chicago, Illinois
#4New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:47:59
@someone_else Said

Have you noticed what time it is? This is TFS down time. Bump it again later.

I believe you are correct Sir!!! Good looking out!
Not a dude.

Deleted

#5New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:50:36
@Spinkiegirl Said

I believe you are correct Sir!!! Good looking out!

Sir.

Chicago, Illinois
#6New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:56:35
@someone_else Said

Sir.

Oh my gosh......please forgive my stupidity!! I'm so very sorry!! I meant that to be "lady".......SO SORRY!!!!
Not a dude.

Deleted

#7New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 22:58:41
@Spinkiegirl Said

Oh my gosh......please forgive my stupidity!! I'm so very sorry!! I meant that to be "lady".......SO SORRY!!!!

No problem. So many people say it as a joke now, I wasn't sure if you were jumping on that bandwagon.

I'm like Meg from Family Guy...everyone thinks I'm a guy and if I tell them I'm not, they disagree.

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:01:45
@someone_else Said

No problem. So many people say it as a joke now, I wasn't sure if you were jumping on that bandwagon.

I'm like Meg from Family Guy...everyone thinks I'm a guy and if I tell them I'm not, they disagree.

Thank you...
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#9New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:21:31
I am about to hear more in depth about it on CNN, I have not watched the news since last night so I am behind.

Well, what does one expect with they knowingly and willingly lie under oath. Innocent until proven guilty yes, but what can even be the defense here? They have 100% proof she knew about the money and gave false testimony. What can one say to that other than, I did it and beg the court for mercy.
PTF On April 24, 2017

Banned

Indiana,
#10New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:39:42
Just a small setback for the Zimmerman team that's all.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#11New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:58:43
@DorkySupergirl Said

I am about to hear more in depth about it on CNN, I have not watched the news since last night so I am behind.

Well, what does one expect with they knowingly and willingly lie under oath. Innocent until proven guilty yes, but what can even be the defense here? They have 100% proof she knew about the money and gave false testimony. What can one say to that other than, I did it and beg the court for mercy.

You know, if I killed somebody and it was indeed self defense; I'd be so upset,..material things would be the very last thing on my mind... If they could lie about their financial situation with ease under these circumstances, how much moreso the details of the killing?
This has all made me not trust them at all. I'm looking at them with a wary eye, where prior I was leaning more towards the benefit of the doubt...
Perhaps God working in mysterious ways here.

, Canada
#12New Post! Jun 12, 2012 @ 23:59:16
@PTF Said

Just a small setback for the Zimmerman team that's all.

Its actually a HUGE deal.

, Canada
#13New Post! Jun 13, 2012 @ 00:06:49
@sTreetAngeL Said

You know, if I killed somebody and it was indeed self defense; I'd be so upset,..material things would be the very last thing on my mind... If they could lie about their financial situation with ease under these circumstances, how much moreso the details of the killing?
This has all made me not trust them at all. I'm looking at them with a wary eye, where prior I was leaning more towards the benefit of the doubt...
Perhaps God working in mysterious ways here.

Its a huge deal that he and his wife were caught lying. This is not some oversight that he just forget to tell his attorney or that he thought was not important. He knowingly and willingly had his wife commit perjury, lied to his own defense attorney and plotted to keep the money a secret.

Why is this a big deal, a lot of this case is like he said she said type thing. A lot of this is what Zimmerman said happened. So his credibility, how honest he is, that is quite relevant in this case.

He is suppose to have a stand your ground hearing, not sure if that happened yet, I have been behind on keeping up to date. But this hearing is about how credible his story is. He has to appear before the same judge he tried to con and scam. How can one believe him when he says he used deadly force in self defense when now he's a known liar about something so important and was caught scamming with the help of his wife.

This is a huge blow to the defense. A case like this, its common to put the defendant on the stand because in cases where his testimony is so important, if often outweighs the risks involved but a jury will have a hard time to believe him if he does take the stand and if he does take the stand, this will probably be entered into evidence. I am not that familiar with American laws but I know often times, if you do not take the stand, some evidence can't be introduced and the legal experts were saying this is one of those pieces of evidences that will be entered if he takes the stand but not if he does not.

So now its what to do...can you say self defense and not testify when its so important your story is heard or do you take the stand and have this all introduced you are a known liar and scammer.

And yes, its logical thinking for a jury to say, if he lied about this, is he lying about what happened that night as well.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#14New Post! Jun 15, 2012 @ 20:07:21
@sTreetAngeL Said
This has all made me not trust them at all.
I'm looking at them with a wary eye, where prior I was leaning more towards the benefit of the doubt...

I agree, their lying under oath about the money in the pay pal account , sure does make it difficult to continue giving him the benefit of the doubt on the rest.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs