Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#16New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 00:30:30
@Grasshopper Said

Randomness of the day...Your profile says you're from Oregon, but that's a washington Plate.

JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#17New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:16:16
@Grasshopper Said

Damn, that sucks.

Randomness of the day...Your profile says you're from Oregon, but that's a washington Plate.

I recently moved back to Oregon and haven't had the chance to change my car registration. Good thing I haven't. What a waste of $302.00 that would've been.

J.R.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#18New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:32:02
@JR_Sanford Said

I recently moved back to Oregon and haven't had the chance to change my car registration. Good thing I haven't. What a waste of $302.00 that would've been.

J.R.

Oh okay.

But yea, that's true
Electric_Banana On about 2 hours ago

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:35:30
@JR_Sanford Said

This morning at 4:30am my car was side-swiped by a hit and run driver.

No note, it's not drivable, and I just spent $280 getting my front wheel bearing replaced 2 days ago. I called the police and my insurance company. At least no one was hurt.

J.R.

J.R., Man - Reading your threads for the past four years, I really thin you need to get far away from Oregon.

#20New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:59:43
@Electric_Banana Said

J.R., Man - Reading your threads for the past four years, I really thin you need to get far away from Oregon.

WHY?

"I really thin(k) you need to get far away from Oregon."

This is my home state.

J.R.
Electric_Banana On about 2 hours ago

, New Zealand
#21New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 03:12:44
@JR_Sanford Said

WHY?

"I really thin(k) you need to get far away from Oregon."

This is my home state.

J.R.

Divorced
s***-Canned from job
Had to sleep in church
Car totaled by run away driver

...all adds up to everyone there being their own grandpas.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#22New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 05:02:50
@JR_Sanford Said

It's a side street close to 2 busy streets that my street connects them. I did walk around looking for right front damage to a light colored vehicle and put signs up in my car. I'll find out tomorrow what my insurance is going to do for me. I'll keep you all informed.

Thanks for all the support TFSers!!!

J.R.

I just hope you have some luck then,but I feel the person responsible won't be big enough to own up to it.

#23New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 07:05:41
@Electric_Banana Said

Divorced
s***-Canned from job
Had to sleep in church
Car totaled by run away driver

...(what does this mean?) all adds up to everyone there being their own grandpas.

Let's get it all out.

Born in 1954
Mom left Dad when I was 3
Mental/Physical abuse from my Father until I was 16
Wrongly expelled from High School 3 months from graduating
Got my diploma from the Night School
Met my (1st) future ex-wife
Worked at the Ship Yards for 8 years
Started own contracting business
Bought 2nd home
Had first Baby
Lost Wife, daughter, business, & home
Started using/selling pot
Met sexy girl that introduced me to cocaine
Started selling cocaine
Was busted for just pot (lucky me)
Met girl that had my son
She introduced me to speed
Total spiral downward
Finally figured that was a dead end
Got good job with Adobe® Systems
Met my (2nd) future ex-wife
Moved to Washington
Got a divorce 5 years later
Lost job
Bush's economy downturn
Moved to Oregon
Homeless for the winter staying at a Church
You already know the rest

Got a lead for a job at Central City Concern tonight. Also found out that the car that hit mine was towed to Vancouver, Washington. The Police will take it from here.

J.R.

, Australia
#24New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 07:15:13
Got a lead for a job at Central City Concern tonight. Also found out that the car that hit mine was towed to Vancouver, Washington. The Police will take it from here.

The above is very good news for you,at least you know where the car is,the owner?? I dare say decorating the inside of a cell somewhere but I'm sure if he/she was insured you can kiss the idea of them fixing yours goodbye.

#25New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 07:22:31
@Demented Said

The above is very good news for you,at least you know where the car is,the owner?? I dare say decorating the inside of a cell somewhere but I'm sure if he/she was insured you can kiss the idea of them fixing yours goodbye.

No, do not have the owner's identification yet. Just the towing company's (that wouldn't give ME any information) name & number, and possibly some video from the apartment complex where they initially brought the non-drivable car to. I'll find out tomorrow.

J.R.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#26New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 07:29:28
@JR_Sanford Said

No, do not have the owner's identification yet. Just the towing company's (that wouldn't give ME any information) name & number, and possibly some video from the apartment complex where they initially brought the non-drivable car to. I'll find out tomorrow.

J.R.

Do you guys have no fault insurance there? I got totaled two weeks ago on the parkway, and just found out that we do NOT have no fault, so not only did my insurance company pay off my old car and send me money, once they get the money back from the woman who caused the accident, they'll be sending me my deductible as well.

And it could be worse, your car could look like mine did.

, Australia
#27New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 12:37:49
@JR_Sanford Said

J.R.

Well surely the Police could help you out,it's not like they don't know why your chasing the info,good luck anyway.

#28New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 14:50:18
@Demented Said

Well surely the Police could help you out,it's not like they don't know why your chasing the info,good luck anyway.

The PPD (Portland Police Department) told me at first that they were done with the investigation and to let them know if I could provide them with any more information. So, I did some investigation myself.

J.R.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#29New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 20:40:36
@JR_Sanford Said

J.R.

The towing company isn't authorized to give YOU any information about the other car. It would be illegal for them to do so. You'll get your information from the police.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs