Justin Bieber...again ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
ClickBoom On November 12, 2012

, Canada
#31New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 01:39:48
@rosexthorn Said

1) The Maryland>>>>>> I wouldn't go into that place now, I wouldn't make it outside again..

It was the same when I frequented the place. I was involved in a few scuffles there but always managed not to get thrown through the door glass like some others did. Damn that was a rough joint but that's what made it fun.

@rosexthorn Said

2) I've been to the St.James one only once and that was a long time ago.

I rarely went there during the week because it was drier than a popcorn fart but being a musician Saturday afternoons were reserved for us / anyone that wanted to jam. I loved to play blues so that's where I liked to hang out and release some of my frustrations. It beat the hell out of playing legions, weddings and country bars. I would bet they still have it open for jamming on Sat. afternoons. It was real popular when I did it and many great Peg musicians always showed up.

@rosexthorn Said

3) The Marion is a place that people don't talk about once in there. What goes on at the Marion stays at the Marion.

I haven't been there in ions and wonder if it's changed. I doubt it.

@rosexthorn Said

I use to frequent the Norlander on Pembina Hwy many moons ago but have been to many more in my years. I guess you can tell I'm not a youngen..

When I was into the bar scene that was almost " out in the country ". Matter of fact anything on Pembina Hwy was out in the country.

@rosexthorn Said

I'm not a 'HE' and would you kick my ass?

I know you are not a "HE ". I was talking about " The Beebs " not you.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#32New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 02:24:21
@someone_else Said

You're Justin Bieber?

Thought he was talking about me. Kind of self centered I am.

Winnipeg, Canada
#33New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 02:28:31
@ClickBoom Said

It was the same when I frequented the place. I was involved in a few scuffles there but always managed not to get thrown through the door glass like some others did. Damn that was a rough joint but that's what made it fun.

I rarely went there during the week because it was drier than a popcorn fart but being a musician Saturday afternoons were reserved for us / anyone that wanted to jam. I loved to play blues so that's where I liked to hang out and release some of my frustrations. It beat the hell out of playing legions, weddings and country bars. I would bet they still have it open for jamming on Sat. afternoons. It was real popular when I did it and many great Peg musicians always showed up.

I haven't been there in ions and wonder if it's changed. I doubt it.

When I was into the bar scene that was almost " out in the country ". Matter of fact anything on Pembina Hwy was out in the country.

I know you are not a "HE ". I was talking about " The Beebs " not you.

I grew up in Ste. Adolphe. St.Norbert and Fort Garry were closer to me than these other places until I moved into the Peg. They actually had a drive in theater on Pembina Hwy when I was growing up. That should tell you how old I am.

This place is now number one murder capital of Canada. I think we're not on the right track. Be thankful you moved when you did.
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#34New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 02:47:34
Justin Bieber

Winnipeg, Canada
#35New Post! Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:51:21
Was I off topic here?

Well, as for Justin Beiber I wish him all the happiness I would anyone else.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 00:16:55
@rosexthorn Said

Really? My gosh, most people don't even know where that is and think we have igloos and ride Polar Bears.

Which bars?

I don't think you have Igloos or ride Polar Bears but I do think you has bacons and huskies

Winnipeg, Canada
#37New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:10:34
@Delta62 Said

I don't think you have Igloos or ride Polar Bears but I do think you has bacons and huskies

You're right. Had a part wolf/Husky dog once, it was huge & fierce. People were very scared of him with good reason. We do have bacon but I only like back bacon not side bacon.
Natural asshole

#38New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:13:06
@rosexthorn Said

You're right. Had a part wolf/Husky dog once, it was huge & fierce. People were very scared of him with good reason. We do have bacon but I only like back bacon not side bacon.

*Looks at you* I wants the syrup too

Winnipeg, Canada
#39New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:14:22
@Delta62 Said

*Looks at you* I wants the syrup too

I can't eat the Maple Syrup.
Natural asshole

#40New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 02:17:54
@rosexthorn Said

I can't eat the Maple Syrup.

I am going to invade Canada for bacons, pancakes and maple syrup what you going to do about it eh?
PTF On April 24, 2017

Banned

Indiana,
#41New Post! Jun 04, 2012 @ 21:12:39
Seen footage of Justin working out with Mike Tyson...
Look out !
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs