Lawyer Denies Leaking George Zimmerman's Medical Report

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#76New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 01:17:20
@white_swan53 Said

All I did was say that the two of them would have been able to continue on with their lives as they had been. Martin was on suspension from school for cutting classes and writing graffiti on the school lockers at the time of his death, Zimmerman was working in the insurance field as a day job and doing neighborhood watch in the evenings. My bad, I just assumed that someone that has mentioned several times about how closely they are following this story would have known these details .

Oh, see I was under the impression, that Martin was walking home minding his own bees wax and talking to his girlfriend on his cell that night...I have yet to read anything other than that.....
cammie On May 04, 2013

Deleted

, Australia
#77New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 01:38:28
Ima just gonna wait for the telemovie to come out down the track....that way I'm guaranteed the REAL story

One of Will Smiths kids in the lead role I reckon.

Chicago, Illinois
#78New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 01:39:47
@white_swan53 Said

All I did was say that the two of them would have been able to continue on with their lives as they had been. Martin was on suspension from school for cutting classes and writing graffiti on the school lockers at the time of his death, Zimmerman was working in the insurance field as a day job and doing neighborhood watch in the evenings. My bad, I just assumed that someone that has mentioned several times about how closely they are following this story would have known these details .

"The son of divorced parents, he grew up in working-class neighborhoods north of Miami's downtown. He and his father, a truck driver, were active in the Miramar Optimist Club, an organization that runs sports and academic programs for young people. Tracy Martin, the teen's father, coached his son's football team.
The boy was a swift athlete, according to a friend, and played a range of positions up to about age 14. After he stopped playing, he remained active in the organization, volunteering six days a week from June through November of last year to help run the team's concession stand.
Martin cooked hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken wings alongside his father at the stand. He loved talking to the kids, asking them what position they played and whether they were good, Horton recalled. He would call the mothers "Ma'am," and if they had a stroller or an item they needed help with, Martin stepped in.
"Everyone out there loved him," Horton said.
Martin was tall and lanky — only 140 pounds, according to the family's attorney — and his nickname was "Slimm."
The teen spent a big part of his week living with his father in a one-story, peach-colored home. Neighbor Fred Collins Jr. said he would see Trayvon Martin outside every week mowing the lawn and trimming the trees. The teen also helped Collins' son learn how to ride a bike." So I guess your claims are valid and that in fact, I don't follow this case to closely. And you seem to think that zimmerman is some f***ing saint while Trayvon NEVER did one good deed in his SHORT 17yrs of life, even at the time of his killing!!! Got it! Carry on....
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#79New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 03:25:03
@cammie Said

Ima just gonna wait for the telemovie to come out down the track....that way I'm guaranteed the REAL story

One of Will Smiths kids in the lead role I reckon.

@Spinkiegirl Said

"The son of divorced parents, he grew up in working-class neighborhoods north of Miami's downtown. He and his father, a truck driver, were active in the Miramar Optimist Club, an organization that runs sports and academic programs for young people. Tracy Martin, the teen's father, coached his son's football team.
The boy was a swift athlete, according to a friend, and played a range of positions up to about age 14. After he stopped playing, he remained active in the organization, volunteering six days a week from June through November of last year to help run the team's concession stand.
Martin cooked hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken wings alongside his father at the stand. He loved talking to the kids, asking them what position they played and whether they were good, Horton recalled. He would call the mothers "Ma'am," and if they had a stroller or an item they needed help with, Martin stepped in.
"Everyone out there loved him," Horton said.
Martin was tall and lanky — only 140 pounds, according to the family's attorney — and his nickname was "Slimm."
The teen spent a big part of his week living with his father in a one-story, peach-colored home. Neighbor Fred Collins Jr. said he would see Trayvon Martin outside every week mowing the lawn and trimming the trees. The teen also helped Collins' son learn how to ride a bike." So I guess your claims are valid and that in fact, I don't follow this case to closely. And you seem to think that zimmerman is some f***ing saint while Trayvon NEVER did one good deed in his SHORT 17yrs of life, even at the time of his killing!!! Got it! Carry on....

Because I don't have Zimmerman tried , sentenced and hung out to dry , that means i think he's a f***ing saint ??
Girl get a grip, maybe read a bit about how here in America a person is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers.
cammie On May 04, 2013

Deleted

, Australia
#80New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 03:33:49
ummmm....I was being facetious.....I find it quite amusing the way "y'all" are fixated on this case

Chicago, Illinois
#81New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 04:27:43
@white_swan53 Said

Because I don't have Zimmerman tried , sentenced and hung out to dry , that means i think he's a f***ing saint ??
Girl get a grip, maybe read a bit about how here in America a person is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers.

DAH...... you're too funny! I have a better suggestion....why don't you "get a grip" and re-read post #48????? At the very end of my post there....you'll see, CLEARLY what I said about "innocent until proven guilty".......and I typed it in LARGE letters!

Chicago, Illinois
#82New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 04:29:49
@white_swan53 Said

Once again......you've MISSED the point entirely.....

n/a, New Mexico
#83New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 05:16:39
@Spinkiegirl Said

And you seem to think that zimmerman is some f***ing saint while Trayvon NEVER did one good deed in his SHORT 17yrs of life, even at the time of his killing!!! Got it! Carry on....

@Spinkiegirl Said

DAH...... you're too funny! I have a better suggestion....why don't you "get a grip" and re-read post #48????? At the very end of my post there....you'll see, CLEARLY what I said about "innocent until proven guilty".......and I typed it in LARGE letters!

no , point to miss.
I was repling to the end of post # 78.

n/a, New Mexico
#84New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 05:26:46
@cammie Said

ummmm....I was being facetious.....I find it quite amusing the way "y'all" are fixated on this case

Some people are convinced that this was all about race , some are convinced race had nothing to do with the it.
When race is involved in something like this there's just no telling which way the winds will blow.

Chicago, Illinois
#85New Post! May 28, 2012 @ 15:26:59
@white_swan53 Said

Some people are convinced that this was all about race , some are convinced race had nothing to do with the it.
When race is involved in something like this there's just no telling which way the winds will blow.

Now this I can agree with!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs